About these ads

Video: Rick Santorum’s concession speech

April 10, 2012

Below is the full video of the speech Rick Santorum gave today when he announced he was suspending his campaign. This was a very good speech and I hope you all will take fifteen minutes out of your day to watch it, for as Rick Santorum said, the campaign might be over for him but the fight to take back this country continues.

About these ads
  1. April 10, 2012 8:58 pm

A rare, honorable man among vipers! Thanks for posting!

• April 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Agreed and you are welcome, my pleasure!

2. April 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Reblogged this on The Rantings of Clarity.

• April 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Thank you so much!

• April 10, 2012 10:11 pm

I was pulling for the Senator, but I’m afraid his time is best spent at home with his daughter Bella.
        See you again in 3 years Senator… if not, hopefully, before…

• April 11, 2012 6:01 am

Yeah, he has to think about his family first but he may have positioned himself well to do something in the future.

3. April 10, 2012 9:51 pm

I never liked Santorum. He got voted out of Congress and, I think, his views are too Right for me.

• April 11, 2012 6:01 am

I know you weren’t a fan of his, but it still was a pretty good speech.

4. bunkerville permalink
    April 11, 2012 9:40 am

His speech is from an honorable man. While in principal I supported him, as well as most of his social viewpoints, I was aware that the majority did not. Had he stayed away from his moralizing, and stuck with the big issues of the day, he could have gone a long way. Just a personal opinion..

• April 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Agreed Bunker, he was distracted from the important issues, and part of the blame belongs to the media because they wanted a distraction from Obama’s record.

• bunkerville permalink
        April 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Excellent point. The MSM wanted this front and center, and unfortunately he obliged a bit too ofter in my mind.

• April 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Agreed! It started with Stephy asking Romney about contraception and it continued from that point on; Santorum took the bait and in the end it cost him.