Barack Obama defends Susan Rice for lying about the Benghazi attack
Barack Obama held a press conference today and while that is news in and of itself we learned something today that I find to be quite interesting indeed.
When Barack Obama was asked about Susan Rice and her appearance on several different Sunday morning television talk shows five days after the attack on the United States consulate in Benghazi which left four American heroes dead–you know, the shows where she repeatedly lied about the attack having been born out of a peaceful protest over a You Tube video–he actually admitted that he was the one who sent her out there with the misinformation.
As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her
According to Barack Obama the White House sent her out there and she was simply repeating the latest intelligence she had at that time. That is very interesting because we already know that the attack on the consulate was watched in real time, and we already know that it was known by virtually everybody that this was a terrorist attack which was unrelated to any peaceful protest within two hours of the attack if not sooner. So who told her to repeat this lie over and over again?
But that’s not all because I also seem to remember a presidential debate with Mitt Romney in which Barack Obama claimed to have linked the attack to terrorism on September 12th, the day after the attack, so it seems quite strange that if Barack Obama was telling the truth in that debate that he would send Susan Rice out there to spread the lie. Of course at that time Barack Obama was still under the belief that the truth could be hidden from the American people.
Barack Obama spoon fed the story to Susan Rice that he wanted promulgated and she was all too willing to do so and now today Barack Obama is coming to her defense, but in doing so he seems to have implicated himself in the cover up.