Hillary Clinton Supporter: “Tim Russert Should be Shot”

November 1, 2007

hillary_clinton.jpg In the interest of full disclosure, I did not watch the Democrat presidential debate. I can’t bring myself to although it would be quality entertainment. Apparently the debate didn’t go so well for Hillary on a couple of questions. First she took both side of the issue of driver’s licences for illegals ,(which the governor of her state supports) ,within two minutes, and then she became flustered and gave a predictable Clinton answer on the question of her records as first lady being hidden.

She is running on her experience as first lady, yet president Clinton has ordered her records as first lady to be classified until 2012. So Tim Russert asked her why Bill Clinton had signed a paper classifying her time as first lady, to which she gave a response about how it takes time to release all the documents. Russert then pressed her by asking again why Bill Clinton will not let the records be declassified until 2012, she gave the same rambling response.

Now her campaign appears to be in damage control as Hillary’s top advisers held a conference call with supporters to try and help them to keep their chins up.

One caller in the conference had this to say about Tim Russert:

Another said Russert “should be shot,” before quickly adding that she shouldn’t say that on a conference call.

Nice, huh? I thought having debates was about asking candidates tough questions on the issues so that you could find out where they stand. But evidently you are not supposed to ask Hillary any tough questions, or any other Democrat for that matter. God forbid we actually found out where she stands on an issue. I know where she stands, and there is a fence involved. Russert tried to nail her down and get her to come off that fence, but she didn’t and now he is the one who is being attacked. This is typical of the Clinton smear machine.

Russert better watch his back now that a supporter has said he should be shot, because he just might be shot.

1. Deb permalink
    November 5, 2007 10:23 am

You should watch it! It really was funny. Especially when Edwards started in on Hil, his tone of voice was HIL-arious. He was trying so hard to be forceful, but what came out was fear.

2. November 5, 2007 7:18 pm

I finally saw it, it was pretty funny. He should have fear, you know what happens when you cross the Clinton’s.

3. redhawk permalink
    November 6, 2007 3:43 pm

For Once Tim did not Lob softballs a la Matthews and or a pre approved list of questions as submitted by the Klinton Kompound of Junk Yard Dogs and VOILA’ the real SNAKE came up!!!
    and Tim .. GOOD JOB , I just might believe that you are a Journalist after all and not another one of the MSNBC Clowns ( oldumberrmann-matthews-and the latest addition soon to be o’donnell)

4. redhawk permalink
    November 6, 2007 3:44 pm

.. and Tim .. Be careful .. very careful and watch your back …

5. November 6, 2007 6:00 pm

It is the first time any Denocrat candidate got any kind of tough question. I mean “do you think there is life on another planet?”, how does that relate to a presidential debate?

6. Jim permalink
    November 14, 2007 5:59 am

“I mean ‘do you think there is life on another planet?’, how does that relate to a presidential debate?

Ask Kucinich. Or Shirley MacLaine.

7. November 19, 2007 11:44 pm

As much as I’d like to see a woman president, I don’t trust Hillary as far as I can throw her.

8. Peter Macdonald permalink
    November 26, 2007 9:38 am

Why I post on Red Sox Blog 11-27-07
    Written by Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
    You may not be NH residents. You are U.S. citizens and Veterans give their lives for citizens no matter what state they come from. NH has violated the law and Constitution to inflict pain and suffering on my family and me because I volunteer my time to help a Madbury NH family that the selectmen openly brag about destroying residents they do not think belong in their town. I had never met this family before they became so desperate they asked for my help because of a letter to the editor that I wrote. I do not even live in Madbury NH. I am 100% disabled. I was injured three times during my tour. Twice during combat related missions during the Vietnam Conflict. My PTSD was diagnosed only this past year because I never talked about my experiences until I wrote a book and they became public. I have relived my Convoy’s as an American Advisor and my first kill every day since my return in 74. I just never believe any one needed to know the dirty parts of a conflict. We as veterans are not fighting for you (people we do not know) we are fighting for our nation and the freedom it brings.
    I do not ask people to put them selves in harms way. What Veteran’s give the U.S. can never be explained. What we did and the lives we lived over there is not possible for you that have never served to conceive. When newspapers and media feel that the words of a disabled veteran being tortured by the NH courts and government to silence his free speech is not worth informing the public we as a free nation no longer exist. I have violated no laws. What I ask people to do is talk about me to your elected officials, letters to your editor or blogs, I continue to help this Madbury family because they could be any of you. Freedom is worth fighting for and I can not let what so many Veterans that gave over the history of the U.S. be diminished by illegal government acts.
    I use the RD blog because I used them as a crutch during my tour. If you Google my name and Lee NH you can read my letters in full. Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi

9. Tim permalink
    June 13, 2008 11:30 pm

This is now so ironic that he died today, conspiracy theorists will be coming out saying the Clintons killed him

10. June 14, 2008 4:20 am

Wrote this post back in November but it has gotten quite a few hits since yesterday.

1. Hillary Clinton Supporter: “Tim Russert Should be Shot”