Video: Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance

November 18, 2007

Hat tip: Pheisty Blog

1. November 18, 2007 6:48 pm

Fantastic Video! I’ve heard this in audio form only. You are a great patriot and I just want to tell you that your blog and others like it do make a difference. People are reading and discussing it and although the vast majority don’t take direct action, even by leaving a message as I am, you should know that it is registering with people. One of my employees brought your blog to my attention after you posted on one of my websites, the one I put here.
    Keep the faith and never stop! There are millions and millions of Americans who need to see more of your patriotic writings.
    When the time comes I want you to keep me in mind if you need help with something. If it is now I am not the wealthiest man around but I can offer you all that you see on my services page for free if you would like to start up some focal point or organization that helps spread the word and maybe even organize people for action in the future. I don’t want to leave too many links here so all you need to do is go to that sponsored link at earthfrisk on the left (says Successful Office) and read my services page. I offer you free service if you intend on helping this nation. I really do believe that it isn’t long before there are millions who are willing to stand up and really take action. Right now we are all complacent, but I see things coming to a boil soon. It may take years, but you and I will be there to see it and take part. I’m not joking with this and you can call me anytime Monday to discuss things. I work like 12-15 or 16 hrs a day but promise if I am on another call, I will call you back promptly.
    This future movement that will help America might as well start with you and other patriots such as yourself.
    Michael A. Lodispoto
    By the way there are companies of integrity that have even passed up making $ from the environmental groups based in deception. I can’t name names since we do live in a litigation crazy world, but I know you understand. Here is a press release I put out on this very topic months ago.
    You can delete the link – just want you to see.
    To the future Brother!

2. November 19, 2007 11:00 pm

Wow Michael, thanks for the extremely kind words. I don’t know what else to say. Over the next couple of days I will check out your services page. I would love to organize something, but I don’t know how or where to start. I will check out what you have given to me and get back to you.
    Thanks again for the kind words, you have blown me away tonight.

3. Michael Lodispoto permalink
    November 25, 2007 12:57 pm

Consider it an open invitation, even if it is months from now when you decide on doing something.

4. Ed Tolman permalink
    January 28, 2008 11:02 am

Where have all the patriotic celebrities gone? Oh how I miss the good ‘ol days…this video should be mandtory viewing for our children. God Bless America!

5. Doug~ permalink
    May 6, 2008 9:05 pm

Red Skelton Pledge of Allegiance

6. Doug~ permalink
    May 6, 2008 9:06 pm

object type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowScriptAccess=”never” allowNetworking=”internal” height=”323″ width=”512″ data=”http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.1.15″>

7. Doug~ permalink