Wake Up America Endorses Hillary Clinton, Can it be True?

March 14, 2008

hillarygood.jpg I have been enjoying the downfall of the Clinton campaign. It has been so delightful to watch the Clinton’s go down in flames. While enjoying the downfall of Hillary, it comes at a price. I have written many times that I thought Barack Obama would be a worse choice for president than even Hillary. He is much farther to the left than even she is. But I still couldn’t help myself, I thought it would be great to see Hillary fall in the primaries and then the Clinton’s would be gone forever. I thought we could deal with Obama after that first goal was accomplished, but then along came John McCain and now there is no conservative candidate to vote for. This throws my whole plan into disarray.

Yes, even though I knew that Obama was worse than Clinton, I still routed for Democrats to vote for him. Until now. After seeing who Obama has invested his faith in, his trust in, his friendship in, the “Reverend” Jeremiah Wright, who is nothing but a racist pig, and anti-American scumbag, I can no longer route for Obama to beat Hillary in the primary. This “reverend” has made it impossible for me to hope (the audacity of hope) for an Obama victory over Clinton.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who owe everything that they have to this great nation, but still just piss on the back of America. Michelle Obama is just such a person. She claims to just now be proud of her country now that her husband has a chance to be president. She has claimed that America is a mean nation. Yet, she went to Harvard above others who had better grades and more credentials. Why? Because she was black and received special treatment because of it. Yet she believes the hate that Jeremiah Wright spews from his vile mouth.

Barack Obama stopped wearing a flag pin after September 11th, why? Could it be because his spiritual advisor, and good friend, Jeremiah Wright says that America deserved September 11th? I think that that is possible.

Do we want a couple who shows such disdain for the country that provided them with everything that they have to be in the white house? I think not. Because of Jeremiah Wright I am throwing my support behind Hillary Clinton in the Democrat primaries. Hillary Clinton may be a communist, but at least she is no Barack Obama.

Barack Obama, while as a state senator, refused to classify BORN, living, breathing babies, whose  hearts were beating that accidentally survived a murder attempt an abortion as being alive. Instead these living babies were left on the operating table to die alone and uncared for, to be thrown in the trash. There is nothing more vile than refusing to protect those who can not protect themselves. You can read about that here.

An Obama campaign staffer was forced to resign for calling Hillary a monster, well Obama is the true monster.

Democrat voters I urge you to vote for Hillary Clinton.

You go girl!

1. March 15, 2008 12:54 am

Clinton is an experienced Monster who is good at telling lies. Obama lacks a lot of her skill. Obama is easy for McCain to defeat – If Obama become president and his past experience as senator is taken into account he will accomplish nothing. Hillary on the other hand will leave a legacy.

2. March 15, 2008 9:08 am

Hillary and Bill Clinton have made a significant issue about how the press is treating Hillary unfairly in their hyper-critical reporting on her and their “softball” reporting on Barak Obama. Hillary maintains she has been fully investigated by the media and Barak hasn’t!

As the Tony Rezko trial begins in Chicago, Clinton and her surrogates are linking Obama to Rezko and the media is speculating about whether Obama will be called to testify as a witness in the case. Obama has always admitted he received $85,000 in contributions from Rezko which Obama has now donated to charity rather than keep.

Yet the civil fraud trial of Bill Clinton for defrauduing Hillary’s largest donor in 2000 into giving her campaign more than $1.2 million, pending in Los Angeles courts since 2003, is now preparing for a November, 2008 trial. The discovery that is now proceeding after a February 21 hearing, and the pending trial, have NEVER been announced by the mainstream media.

Hillary was able to extricate herself as a co-defendant in the case in January, 2008 after years of appeals to be protected by the First Amendment from tort claims arising out of federal campaign solicitations she made. Her abuse of the intent of California’s anti-SLAPP law after the California Supreme Court refused to dismiss her from the case in 2004 is emblematic of her contempt for the Rule of Law.

Hillary will be called as a witness in both discovery and the trial according to the trial court Judge who so-advised Hillary’s attorney David Kendall when he dismissed Hillary as a co-defendant in 2007. A subpoena is being prepared this month and will be served personally on Hillary, along with Chelsea, Pa Gov. Ed Rendell, Al Gore and other well known political and media figures.

Yet the media has refused to report about this landmark civil fraud case- brought by Hillary’s biggest 2000 donor to her Senate race, regarding allegations that were corroborated by the Department of Justice in the criminal trial of Hillary’s finance director David Rosen in May, 2005. That indictment and trial was credited as resulting from the civil suit’s allegations by Peter Paul, the Hollywood dot com millionaire Bill Clinton convinced to donate more than $1.2 million (according to the DOJ prosecutors and the FBI) to Hillary’s Senate campaign as part of a post White House business deal with Bill.

The media – except for World Net Daily- has also suspiciously refused to report on Hillary’s last FEC report regarding her 2000 Senate campaign, filed in January 30, 2006. In a secret settlement of an FEC complaint by the plaintiff in Paul v Clinton, Peter Paul, the FEC fined Hillary’s campaign $35,000 for hiding more than $720,000 in donations from Paul, and it required Hillary’s campaign to file a 4th amended FEC report.

In that report Hillary and her campaign again hid Paul’s $1.2 million contribution to her campaign and falsely attributed $250,000 as being donated by Paul’s partner, Spider Man creator Stan Lee, who swore in a video taped deposition he never gave Hillary or her campaign any money.

Lee did testify to trading $100,000 checks with Paul to make it appear he gave $100,000 to Hillary’s campaign (admission of a felony) but none of that has been reported by the “overly critical” media!

Where is the outrage from Obama that the press is engaging in a double standard relating to his possible role in the Rezko trial and his refunding the $85,000 contributed to his campaign by Rezko- which Obama has always admitted taking. The media makes no mention of Hillary’s role as a witness in Bill’s fraud trial for defrauding Hillary’s largest donor- and Hillary’s refusal to refund the $1.2 million she illegally received from Paul, which she has denied taking from Paul ever since the Washington Post asked her about Paul and his felony convictions from the 1970’s before her first Senate election in 2000?

Let the truth be told. Visit Hillcap.org for more info on this monster. People love to make the Obama’s look so un-american, First of all the media made it look like the pastor been talking about those couple minutes they gathered of video like if he talk about it all his life. Keep feeding this to people heads, Obama is WHITE & BLACK, he is not racist so stop making it look like that. I believe someone that doesn’t have a record on lying, Hillary and McCain has a record of lying. Those are the people that I don’t trust, and I know you were a Hillary supporter from the get, so stop making people think you made a switch. Obama will be a better president that those liars.

3. March 15, 2008 11:25 am

How about we toss Hillary and Barack in jail for treason or sedition. Neither one gives a rats butt about America or the Constitution. Both are actively acting to destroy the USA from the inside.

4. dee permalink
    March 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Hillary is even easier for McCain to beat. Her refusal to release her tax returns, her gross distortion of her “experience” records, her inability and incompetence to control a simple and well funded campaign and her history of corruption would tempt even hard core Democrats to give McCain another look. The hope of Obama was our hope for a leader who could touch all of us. Now once again the Democrats have canceled each other out.

5. Paul V permalink
    March 15, 2008 2:33 pm

I Voted For Hilary Clinton
    But camparing Jeremiah Wright to John McCain Minister ,,You
    Can not compare,,, John McCain,, the minister he know just gave him Money,,he does not Go to his church,,, He did not Baptise john McCain kids,,, he is not on John McCain Campaign,, Just gave John McCain money,,, to compare him with Jeremiah Wright is something the Media, and the Obama Camapaign,, doing,,Barack Obama Has a Racist man who worked on his Campaign,, Jeremiah Wright, ,, who helped Barack with the title of his book,,, who baptise his kids, Barack Obama Miinister, gave Louis Farrahkan life time achievement award, ,,, Barack Obama who went to this Racist mans church,,, for 20 years,

Whats even sad is Barack Obama, followers don’t even Care, He can run over a person right now ,,, and people will still follow him,,, but one thing is for certain Barack no matter what, just lost this election,,, even if he wins the primary,,, from Hilary,,, Barack can not win a big state, Hilary followers will not back Barack Obama,,, just like if Hilary wins the primary,,, Barack Obama followers will not back Hilary ,,,,,
    Obama is definitely Muslim, but he is a closet Racist, who employed a racist,, of all Racist, ,,,,, he is done
    Watch Obama weblink

6. March 15, 2008 3:10 pm

For the life of me, I can’t understand why you think McCain is NOT conservative?

0%?

Really???

Whatever the actual percentage in your view, he’s certainly conservative enough to WIN!

7. Deb permalink
    March 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Well! the good “reverend” has almost completely taken over the news cycle. The only “news on the Spitzer front now is about how the girl is going to get rich, she might sue, blah blah blah. I say we just put Hill & BHO in the ultimate fighting ring and leave ’em there. And we have all heard black preachers talk this way before, and yes I do still think it is very close to treason. Too bad for BHO, he WAS doing a good job staying away from the racist stuff. J. Wright passed the “line” about a dozen light years ago. I did read that BHO & his preacher already had the “I will have to distance myself from you” conversation. As for Hillary, monster is a good fit, but which one? vampire? mummy?

8. March 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Jay, just to set the record straight I will not actually vote for Hillary. I am just urging libs to vote for her over Obama. I cna’t vote fot McCain because of his position on immigration, his blocking of judges, and his position on campaign finance reform. He may be more conservative than either of the Democrat candidates, but he turned his back on me, and now I turn my back on him.
    Deb, vampire, mummy, it doesn’t matter. A monster is a monster no matter what you call them. I would say vampire though, she has a way of sucking the life’s blood out of me.

9. March 15, 2008 7:56 pm

“I can’t vote for McCain because of his position on immigration, his blocking of judges…”

YES YOU CAN!!!

McCain’s position on immigration is effectively your position — secure the borders first! And I dare you to name ONE single federal judicial nominee that McCain “blocked.” I can name several that were finally approved thanks to McCain’s involvement with the Gang of 14. He effectively preserved the right to filibuster liberal nominees in the future, and we might be very thankful for the option if he loses in November.

Am I way off base here? I think you are way too critical of the presumptive GOP nominee.

10. March 15, 2008 7:58 pm

That was a very good article. If you could have anyone as president, who would you want to be president (not including yourself)?

11. March 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Jay,

I’ll let mrpinkeyes say his piece on his own but there are a few things I wanted to point out.

Yelling at someone to change their opinion will never work.

McCain’s current stump speech does not negate his voting record much less what he has authored.

McCain-Kennedy – Immigration reform is what is being referred to. Or the Amnesty or Shamnesty Plan. As a husband with a legal immigrant wife, we found that concept to be highly insulting to those trying to follow the law – namely us. He authored a free pass to those here illegally with one of the most liberal Senators in Congress. That says much more than stump speech rhetoric.

So between that, McCain-Feingold gag legislation and much more, my wife and I can’t vote for McCain either.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are a critical thinking, independent minded guy and not some toady following the latest drivel from a candidate. Our civic duty as citizens is to be the ultimate check and balance on the government. If any of us find all 3 current options to be unpalatable, then it is our duty to suggest an alternative with our votes.

No matter what though, yelling at someone else to change their opinion when their opinion is based on researched information is pure folly.

12. reformislam permalink
    March 15, 2008 10:59 pm

Muslims Against Sharia call on Senators McCain and Obama to cut all ties with their racist, Islamophobic, and anti-Semitic supporters.

McCain: http://muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com/2008/03/mccains-spiritual-guide-destroy-islam.html
    Obama: http://muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com/2008/03/racist-congregation-cheering-racist.html

13. March 16, 2008 4:25 am

It’s true alright cause you just have. Better her than him….

14. March 16, 2008 6:01 am

Jay,
    I differ greatly with John McCain’s immigration policy. True, he now begrudgingly says we need to secure the border first, I agree with that. But his “pathway to citizenship” is nothing more than amnesty, which is rewarding criminal activity. I strongly disagree with any “pathway to citizenship.”

15. March 16, 2008 3:47 pm

@ Gary

“He authored a free pass to those here illegally” & “opinion is based on researched information.”

Well, ummm, that’s why I posed the question in the first place. Anyone who “researches” McCain understands that he is not very liberal at all. He has conservative credetials going back for almost one-quarter of a century now. But he is certainly no ideologue either. I think he puts this country before mindless party politics. Both sides must to talk to each other if they intend to accomplish anything worthwhile.

And there was absolutely no “free” pass to citizenship–there was a hefty fine of $5,000 imposed along with other stipulations. (It was the darling “conservative” Reagan who did “free pass” amnesty by the way.)

I’m certainly NOT yelling and screaming at anyone. I’m cheering for McCain!!! We have to rally behind him because America may not recover from the alternative. If you don’t vote for McCain, you might as well go vote for Hillary or Obama.

@ mrpinkeyes

Again, it is irrational to begrudge McCain on immigration. THE THING FAILED. MISERABLY. McCain (and Bush for that matter) got YOUR message. When is the ideological waterboarding of McCain going to end? Does McCain have to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness? What are you so worried about? That attempt obviously won’t happen again! Congrats! You won. Move on.

McCain will be a damn good president, but maybe not without your support and the support of other like-minded conservatives. Do you honestly think Obama or Hillary care anything about your positions on any of these issues?

16. March 16, 2008 8:28 pm

The Mac and HillBillary Show – that’s what you want? You might not like Obama. But I think the real reason why you try to shoot him down at every corne is because he stands for something more visionary than what America has had for… for a long time (my mind can’t even reach that far back). This is the first time someone is telling you about tomorrow. Instead of just telling you about a better version of yesterday – which stank.
    Take him on because you don’t like his policies. But please, don’t lower yourself to hatred. That’s an easy way out. It is not sharp. It is just lazy.
    But if you want The Mac and HillBillary Show – try my blog for an alternative view. http://angryafrican.net/2008/03/06/dont-look-back-in-anger-a-cover-by-the-mac-and-hillary-show/

17. March 16, 2008 8:56 pm

I don’t want McCain or Hillary either, I will not be voting fot any of the three remaining candidates. The presidency has already been lost in my case, and I will focus on local elections to try to advance my positions. Obama just may be the worst of the three, that is my point.

18. March 16, 2008 9:59 pm

@ angryafrican

“Take him on because you don’t like his policies.”

OK. Here’s an Obama policy: http://oldfordroad.wordpress.com/2008/02/28/even-more-individuals-not-covered-under-obamas-healthcare-plan/

19. March 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Jay, I am worried because while the immigration bill failed , it will be back and I don’t think we will be able to stop it the next tme.

20. March 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Jay,

When you type anything in all capital letters it is the equivalent of yelling or screaming in text especially in regards to email or forum protocol. That should be common knowledge by now.

Perhaps you haven’t been around the block enough but when any politician takes a stance so definite as to author a bill, it says volumes about their mentality.

Irrational to begrudge someone for something they authored? IT is quite rational to hold the brain-child of McCain against him. He made his stance very clear. If elected into office, what is to stop him from signing it into law? Rhetoric on the campaign trail should never be believed. That goes for all three current candidates. McCain, just as the other two, has a history of being a liar willing to say whatever to get his way.

Obama being a visionary? Nah, the only true visionaries are optometrists.

No 20 something cheerleader outfit for me. All three options suck.

21. March 17, 2008 6:52 pm

@ Gary,

Thank you for the all caps info. I’m not aware that people yell and scream through their computers that way. I only mean it to emphasize words, not to be offensive.

I think Mccain has been tarred and feathered enough over immigration. The problem is when people like yourself don’t know how to win with grace. McCain can’t possibly sign legislation into law that would never get to the oval office. I don’t understand why you don’t understand that. McCain learned his lesson and he’s not just saying “secure the border first” to appease you–it’s just a practical, political reality.

“McCain… has a history of being a liar…”

Again, I’m going to call you out on that statement and ask you to provide concrete examples. I want examples of outright lies that distorted the facts or his true thoughts at the time of his untruthful statements. (And please don’t support your position with statements that in reality represent McCain’s ability to arrive at different conclusions through careful thought or debate on a particular matter.) I’m sure you’ve changed your mind on something in the last 25 years too. It doesn’t make you a bad person. 🙂

22. March 17, 2008 9:24 pm

the democratic candidates depress me.

23. March 17, 2008 9:25 pm

the republican candidate depresses me, too. what can I say?….we get what we deserve

24. March 17, 2008 9:28 pm

It is sad that this is the best that our country can produce, isn’t it?

25. March 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Jay,

Rule of thumb – Politicians will say whatever to get elected. That’s been going on since there have been elections. Once an action is done, especially the action of authoring a bill, then those actions are on record. We have to assess a candidate based on his actions not wishful dreaming and reinterpretation of events. That’s why our country is messed up in not just politics but also in Science, Education and multitudes of ways.

His actions, the bills he has authored, the bills he has voted for speak loudly. As is pointed out to death on the web, McCain is far more of a Democrat than a conservative. I’m not going to waste space spewing out the mountain of information out there.

Instead, I need to correct you on another massive error in logic. I would presume from this discourse I’m speaking with someone rather youthful and inexperienced.

Here are a few statements of yours that highlight the major problem:

“McCain (and Bush for that matter) got YOUR message.”

“McCain learned his lesson and he’s not just saying “secure the border first” to appease you–it’s just a practical, political reality.”

“I want examples of outright lies that distorted the facts or his true thoughts at the time of his untruthful statements.”

1) No one at any time or location know what the thoughts of another person is. Only the person in question does.
    2) You are asking me about John McCain’s thoughts. You are trying to tell me John McCain’s thoughts. John McCain’s thoughts belong only to John McCain.
    3) I am not John McCain.
    4) You are not John McCain. Hence anything you or I say about what John McCain is thinking is speculation only. There is no factual basis on anyone saying what John McCain is thinking as we are not John McCain.
    5) Since NO ONE can know what another person is thinking, we have to go by the record of their actions to determine if those actions agree with the positions each of has as an individual. With a Democrat controlled House and Senate, the “Amnesty” Immigration could very well come back.

For me or anyone else to believe that it won’t would make us incredibly naive or immeasurably stupid.

If anyone wants to believe what someone else says a different person or candidate is thinking (in this case John McCain) then draw a bullseye on the idiot so every scam artist can target the moron. Especially if they are so great a sucker to believe what some unknown person says online.

If you want to campaign for McCain, don’t throw that bullshit line of what McCain does or does not think or what he has or has not learned. We are not fools and idiots. All we and you have to discuss about are his actions and voting record. The words of politicians are meaningless especially when running for office.

So unless all of us have strong telepathic abilities to know what someone else is thinking, keep it to what is recorded fact not wishful speculations.

As for McCain being conservative, let me give you a comparison. Whether it is a ladies’ thong, grandma’s over sized bloomers, your boxer shorts or briefs , they are all underwear. McCain is no more conservative than a pair of thong underwear. Obama and Clinton are as conservative as going commando. I care for none of them. The “boxer shorts” conservatives are no longer in the race.

26. March 18, 2008 7:12 pm

“Rule of thumb – Politicians will say whatever to get elected. The words of politicians are meaningless especially when running for office.”

— Well then, that includes whoever you plan to vote for as well my friend.

“We have to assess a candidate based on his actions not wishful dreaming and reinterpretation of events.”

— McCains actions: Immigration reform that respects human rights; the call for new Secretary of Defense and new strategy in Iraq that is working; a strong record of voting for conservative federal jurists; almost a quarter century record of voting pro-life; an outspoken critic of excessive government waste and spending; a strong proponent of lower taxes; invaluable experience in foreign affairs and international issues.

“McCain is far more of a Democrat than a conservative.”

— Again, the suspension of reality needed to arrive at that kind of conclusion is intriguing. I’m not so sure Democrats would agree with you on that point.

“There is no factual basis on anyone saying what John McCain is thinking as we are not John McCain.”

— Except for the fact that “McCain… has a history of being a liar…” right? How could you possibly know that? I’m still waiting for those concrete examples…

“With a Democrat controlled House and Senate, the “Amnesty” Immigration could very well come back.”

— Well then, that is what’s called the democratic process at work. (And such an event could happen if your guy gets elected too.)

“I will vote for a candidate of my choosing and likely write-in to proclaim how disgusted I am of the options presented to me.”

— While I understand and respect people who vote their conscience, I’m just concerned that for many like-minded people, such a sentiment reflects resentment and a poor view of the long-term big picture and other significant issues at stake in this election.

I don’t agree with McCain on everything. In fact, a poor VP pick could make me vote 3rd Party. But McCain is more than qualified to be president for many reasons and he’s a conservative that has earned my respect.

27. March 28, 2008 12:22 pm

“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!”
    -Hillary Clinton, 2000

Truth is, Hillary Clinton lies. Mr. and Mrs. Clinton’s list of lies will provide journalistic fodder for decades. However, thanks to DNA, Internet, and other technologies, many of their misdeeds have already come to light, with more on the way. Although the Clintons continue to lie, thank goodness for that. She’s going to get caught; just you wait and see: http://theseedsof9-11.com

1. Wake Up America Un-endorses Hillary Clinton « Wake Up America