Cooling Trend is Proof that Global Warming Exists

December 15, 2008

This is just infuriating as I am now about to enter my fifth day with no electricity because of a fucking ICE STORM!

While skeptics are already using it as evidence of some kind of cooling trend, it actually illustrates how fast the world is warming.

I am sitting here dirty, disgusting, and unshaven, in other words just like Michael Moore, because an ice storm has taken out my heat, water, and electricity. After compare electricity suppliers in spite, I finally get online I have to read that the reason my house is at 38 degrees and my PIPES MAY FREEZE is because of global warming and I am not supposed to blow a gasket.

How the hell can these people look in the mirror and not feel embarrassed at the hoax that they are perpetrating on the American people?

To quote Robert De Nero in Midnight Run, I have two words for you, shut the fuck up!

1. pracphilosblog permalink
    December 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Aha haa ha!

A bit profane, but spoken from the heart! I had to laugh out loud at your comments.

Good luck with your power. We feel your pain of ‘Global Warming’ in MN as well.

Regards,
    Bryan St. James
    In Minnesota; Current temp: -8 F, windchill -26 F

• December 16, 2008 5:30 am

Thanks and sorry for the profanitiy. It is just soooo frustrating.
      PS, I did take out a few more swears before I posted it.

2. December 17, 2008 4:42 am

You are right. It is a hoax that they are perpetrating on the American people and many of us know it. It is just another way for leftist to confiscate wealth and gain government control the real goal.

3. Deb permalink
    December 17, 2008 8:23 am

Unfortunately I think this train has no brakes. This thing about global warming causing the cooling trend is not new. They heard it from Pierce Brosnan in “The Day after Tomorrow”. His “lecture” in the movie sounds all sciencey and logical, I’m sure the alarmists said it must be true!! Man, this is gonna cost me. Now I have to buy a shotgun, and a big huge truck. Diesel.

4. December 17, 2008 1:48 pm

But, but, but what about the polar bears? whaaaaaaaaaaaahh

5. Paul permalink
    October 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Global warming may just be a way to push thru the cap and trade bill where trading carbon credits will be incredibly profitable for Goldman Sachs and the hedge fund thieves!