Barack Obama Refuses to Give up His Blackberry

January 17, 2009

blackberry-curve-8330-verizon-phoneFor security reasons Barack Obama is supposed to give up his Blackberry after he becomes president, but he is addicted to it and is refusing to give it up.

I have to draw the line here. As a fellow Blackberry addict I have to come to Obama’s defense. Leave the man alone and let him have his Blackberry. I am sure that even Barack Obama is smart enough not to let sensitive information be sent or received on his Blackberry.

This is a conspiracy being perpetrated on Obama and other Blackberry users by the iPhone people, but we won’t stand for it, we won’t be intimidated, and we won’t be denied. The big iPhone lobby won’t have their way.

I will stand with my Blackberry brother Barack Obama and will refuse to succumb to the iPhone tyranny.

This is Big Brother, government intervention at it’s finest. Who the hell do the elected officials think they are that they can tell the president of the United States of America what phone he can and cannot use? These iPhone communists must be stopped.

The first amendment in the bill of rights guarantees the freedom of speech and of the press so how can the government dictate where the president gets his news? Or which phone he chooses to speak through? This is un-American and unconstitutional and I will stand next to Barack Obama as he fights to maintain his freedoms.

Blackberry users unite, it is time to start the revolution.

1. ahrcanum permalink
    January 17, 2009 8:43 am

That’s really pretty comedic. I think all correspondence of a Pres gets entered into public record at some point so I bet he’s clearing out all his old jokes.

2. January 17, 2009 2:41 pm

You think a copy of his birth certificate is on his blackberry? Maybe we can finally put that to rest. Can you email him and ask him, Mr. Pink Eyes!

3. russellshih permalink
    January 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Wonderful thought, but not only will have to give up his blackberry, he will have to give up those walks alone in the park and a thousand other things–he belongs to the nation now—sad, isn’t it. Is he ready. God, I hope so.

4. January 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Wonder if his messages would be logged by his service? That’s what happened to Detroit’s mayor – he got caught with some very incriminating text messages being saved and later released.

5. January 17, 2009 5:52 pm

that is to funny. it’s reasonable, though.

6. The Asian Badger permalink
    January 22, 2009 2:25 am

Cut to a Cabinet Meeting:

BHO “I just bought stock, no big deal. I bought stock in Hong Kong!….huh? What’s that Hillary? Oh wow, that’s in China!” Whoa.

Geithner: “I can show you how to not pay taxes on that, Mr. President”.

Secret Service Agent: “Don’t worry Mr. President, we’ll clean it up.”

7. January 22, 2009 5:51 am