Lamb Burps,Tomatoes, and Alcohol are Destroying the Planet and Need to be Regulated

May 26, 2009

How am I supposed to read this story and not write about it? I can’t, I have to write about it but I still can’t believe that this story is real. So what am I talking about? The first paragraph of the article that I linked to sums it all up.

GIVE up lamb roasts and save the planet. Government advisers are developing menus to combat climate change by cutting out “high carbon” food such as meat from sheep, whose burping poses a serious threat to the environment.

Is that the most ludicrous thing that you have ever read? Lamb burping poses a serious threat to the environment? Let me just explain something to these morons, lambs are part of nature; if they burp that is part of nature. Nature is not going to destroy nature. Nature adapts; it always has and it always will.

This is just so ridiculous that I can’t even believe I am wasting my time. But there is a more serious aspect to this story; the government wants to start convincing people that they have to start changing their eating habits. Besides lamb, the government wants people to stop eating tomatoes and drinking alcohol in order to save the planet. Tomatoes and alcohol are two of the more environmentally unfriendly items that a person can consume according to the Committee on Climate Change.

The climate committee is analysing emissions from farming and will suggest measures to reduce them. However, it has concluded that people will have to change their habits.

We are entering scary times. The government is really taking this hoax to a whole new level. To suggest that lambs burping has any kind of negative effect on the environment is asinine, there cannot be any person that truly believes this and if there are I pray that they are not of voting age.

The government is going to stop at nothing with the global warming scam; the end game is to gain control of the people and their behaviors. This is just more proof of the end game. People should read this story and say enough is enough. The global warming/climate change issue has jumped the shark. Speaking of sharks, what is their carbon footprint?

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to FurlAdd to Newsvine

1. May 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Seems to me lamb was a staple in Jesus’ times. And if it’s good enough Jesus…

2. May 27, 2009 7:23 am

I guess in retrospect that William Cody did a good thing. Imagine all of those greenhouse gases that those buffalo put out. With the number of buffalo we had, I’m surprised that Earth is not like Venus.

• May 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Who would have known all this time that killing anumals was good for the environment? PETA isn’t going to be happy, plus they are hurting the economy by saving the animals. 🙂

• Vincent permalink
        May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Yea, I’d better renew my hunting license and go help save the planet!
        Using wooden bullets instead of lead, of course.

3. Sheila Joyce Gibbs permalink
    May 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Good article !
    Alcohol is the scourge of the world. At this time there are 5 current/common severe, permenant health afflictions solely caused from moderate drinking of hard liquor.
    They are & in no particular order:
    -Grand Mal Seizures
    -Rapidly Progressive Blindness
    -Rapidly Progressive Deafness
    -Rapidly Corroded Livers
    -Heart Attacks
    None with any forewarning signs nor any cures.
    What we need, world wide, is our Governments to jointly legislate mandatory health warning labels on all liquor containers !
    If we don’t somehow prevent at least half of our youth destroying their health, what will happen to all our professions, once us old farts have been left in Nursing Homes ?

May God help us all !

• Vincent permalink
      May 28, 2009 12:56 pm

WTF?
      I can’t tell if this person is serious, or has just had too much to drink.
      I think I’ll have a drink and read it again.
      Nope, still can’t tell.

4. Sheila Joyce Gibbs permalink
    May 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Dearest Vincent………..
    I’d read it again if I were you, before you pour yourself another !
    Or, you could easily destroy your life too !
    Uuummmmmmmmmm, oh ya, that was my message, do ya think ???
    /sjg

5. Vincent permalink
    May 29, 2009 8:32 am

Get back to AA girl. Stay off the internet, it causes cancer you know!

• May 29, 2009 8:18 pm

I haven’t figured out exactly what she was talking about. She wrote “good post” but it is obvious that she couldn’t have read it.

6. Deb permalink
    May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Lamb burps? I thought cow farts was funny. Wait…. are they saying don’t eat lamb? But if people don’t eat it, won’t there be more lambs to burp? (laughing, can’t help it…) That tomatoes thing and the alcohol come to think of it, they’ll never stop any of them. Lamb—- Greeks might have something to say about that. Tomatoes? Fuggetaboutit. Yes, stereotypes these may be, but come on. And alcohol? what would Ted Kennedy have done? What is this, a set-up? So the crazy left-wing moonbats can say, see, you people wouldn’t stop eating tomatoes(!?!?!?!?!?) so now you have to pay even more taxes to offset the lamb burps.

• May 29, 2009 8:24 pm

This really is getting out of control isn’t it. The more these people talk the more asinine they sound.

7. bygracenotmerit permalink
    May 30, 2009 10:52 pm

This is not even rational! It just makes my head hurt! I KNOW Obama isn’t this stupid so I really want to know what is up with this? Why would anyone be this dumb?

The only thing I keep coming back to is that a whole bunch of people have been drinking the devil’s koolaid ’cause nothing else makes any sense.

What’s next? I can’t eat bean because they make me fart? God helps us!

• May 31, 2009 8:46 am

“This isn’t even rational”
      That is the perfect way to put it. That is the word I have been looking for. I call them insane but what they reallt are is irrational. I just think that they want this implemented so bad that they keep making up more and more crap and they don’t even realize how irrational they sound any more.

1. Lamb Burps,Tomatoes, and Alcohol are Destroying the Planet and … | Alcohol abuse,addiction and how to
  2. The Transportation Secretary Wants to “Coerce People Out of Their Cars” « America’s Watchtower