The Oversight Committee hearing on the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Libya exposes Barack Obama’s lies

October 10, 2012

The oversight committee held its hearing on the September 11th terrorist attack on the United States consulate in Libya today and from all that I have read to this point they have confirmed what most Americans already knew: The attack was never part of a protest and had nothing to do with the You Tube video, the Obama regime knew this was a terrorist act within 24 hours and yet kept lying about the You Tube video for weeks, the State Department not only denied requests for more security but also didn’t bother to answer requests after telling the security team in Libya to stop bothering them, and the State Department wanted to keep the security force “artificially low” because they were in a residential area. Did I miss anything?

Yet the State Department refuses to admit any mistakes or take responsibility and continues to claim there was adequate security present while defending their decision to blame a You Tube video even as they deny they blamed a You Tube video. This is insane! Do they really believe the American people are this stupid?

And speaking of how stupid do they think we are; Barack Obama is now blaming the intelligence agencies for providing him with faulty intelligence when in reality he knew the truth within 24 hours and still went in front of the United Nations two weeks later and continued to lie about the role the You Tube video played in the attack.

The policies of the Obama regime led to the Arab Spring–and the Obama regime supported the Arab Spring–and this led to the ouster of Mubarak and Qaddafi which left a void in both Egypt and Libya which was predictably filled by the Muslim Brotherhood. Needless to say, the Muslim Brotherhood is more friendly with al Qaeda than with the United States and the Middle East has exploded into chaos. Are we better off now than we were before the Obama supported Arab Spring? Just as Chris Stevens and the three other dead Americans.

Of course it didn’t help the situation when one week before the attack all of the Democrats were on a worldwide stage bragging about how Barack Obama dismantled al Qaeda and killed Osama bin Laden, that might have helped fuel the anger and it was done for purely political reasons.

Barack Obama was quick to claim responsibility for killing Osama bin Laden but he isn’t so quick to take responsibility for the policies which led to the attack, putting people in charge who are too incompetent to secure the safety of American officials, or the Arab Spring which made it possible.

1. cmblake6 permalink
    October 10, 2012 8:10 pm

MMCPOS is incapable of the truth.

• October 10, 2012 9:35 pm

You’ve got that right! He is so far removed from the truth that I doubt he even knows what it is any more.

2. cmblake6 permalink
    October 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Reblogged this on Cmblake6's Weblog and commented:
    Gosh! You mean TEH WON might have fibbed a bit? Say it isn’t so!

• October 11, 2012 5:42 am

I know its hard to believe Obama lied and people died, don’t let this ruin your faith in Dear Leader. 🙂 Thanks for the reblog.

• cmblake6 permalink
        October 11, 2012 11:14 am

Steve, I’m truly happy to have found your site so I can reblog stuff from you!

3. October 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Obama will try to deflect by throwing barious people under the bus. But I predict that this is gowing to keep growing and it will hurt Obama. Also, Bengazi is just the tip of the iceberg. Keep an eye on Syria. His policies are going to get us into another war if he doesn’t wise up. What is the chance of that happening?

4. bunkerville permalink
    October 10, 2012 8:58 pm

I watched the full hearing today. I was waiting for the spin. Watching for the headlines. All I can say is that an impeachment of either Obama or Clinton should resign. It was sickening, the men were refused support, blood is on the administration’s hands.

• October 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I couldn’t agree more, this whole regime must go. They have blood on their hands here and in Fast and Furious.

5. bunkerville permalink
    October 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Looks like it will start in Jordan. He has to start a war.. He is losing the election. God help us. Drudge headline says we are moving troops in,

6. josiahe permalink
    October 10, 2012 11:27 pm

I watched the entire hearing myself and it was very revealing as to who is ONLY playing politics with this! Lynch, of Mass. and Cooper of Tenn. were disgraceful! Then again, when Kucinich of Ohio began his diatribe on nation building, he actually made some good points and I rarely agree with him ….

Lt. Col. Wood (s?) and Eric Nordstrom were great! If they’re going to try and blame someone, it ought to be Clinton and/or Obama, but Charlene Lamb (caught in a lie?) during her testimony and Amb. Kennedy are naturals for it, but they were probably both a fine example of Government Employees – CONSTANTLY KICKED UPSTAIRS UNTIL THEY REACH THEIR LEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE ….. where they stay forever! (from a retired fed. employee)

• October 11, 2012 5:44 am

I didn’t get to see the whole thing but I have been picking up bits and pieces as I can. I heard Lucinich was very good; I do not like him but this is one issue he is consistant on and he doesn’t care which party is in charge.

October 11, 2012 8:03 am

Lamb and Kennedy had their talking points that they could not and would not get away from. As for some of the questioners, they are more concerned about pounding sunshine up Obamas butt, than finding out what happened. I see it happen from the left side of the aisle time and time again, Norton-Holmes or Cummings or Davis, etc., they also get their talking points in whether they fit or not. That it has come down to such a partisan subject is sickening, death should have no political party, but it does, apparently. That we have a few go-getters on the right side of the aisle will hopefully make a point. I wonder how many people watched this? Even if you did not listen to what was being said and only watched body language, it tells it all to me right there. They know they are lying and it is in the body language and expressions. Kucinich is actually right on alot of things, but has been made out to be an idiot and crazy, I give you Ron Paul as an example, as well. If they say it enough times, it must be so!!!!!

7. josiahe permalink
    October 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Sorry; I had another couple of comments ….. What blows me away is: 1) that the President has skipped / not bothered to attend his daily briefings, and 2) that Twitter is ON-FIRE with threats to shoot Romney or to riot if Romney wins ….. Where’s the FBI?????