Skip to content

Barack Obama has released hundreds of illegal aliens who were convicted of violent crimes

May 12, 2014

 In his quest to grant defacto amnesty to illegal aliens Barack Obama has loosened the immigration laws on several occasions. As part of this new policy ICE and DHS have been allowing the release of what we were told were low risk offenders who really pose no threat to Americans, but if this report is true, that is not entirely true. In fact the Obama regime has released hundred of illegal immigrants who have been convicted of violent crimes.

  Here is more:

Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics detailing all of the criminal convictions of the more than 36,000 immigrants released from custody last year.

The numbers show that the criminals released by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement had amassed more than 15,000 drunken-driving convictions, 1,317 domestic violence convictions and even four that the statistics listed as “treason, sabotage.” There were also convictions for homicide, another 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 convictions of voluntary manslaughter and one classified as “homicide-willful kill-public official-gun.”

  That is quite a list of violent criminals who have basically seen their sentences commuted simply because they are illegal aliens and the Obama regime is actively engaged in placating those who have entered the country illegally.

  Drunk drivers, murderers, domestic abusers, people who have committed manslaughter, sex offenders? Move along, nothing to see here…..

  And even four people convicted of treason and sabotage have been released by the Obama regime and yet now that his primary is out of the way it is being reported that John Boehner is prepared to move on amnesty. It makes you wonder whose side these people are on…..

14 Comments leave one →
  1. Brittius's avatar
    May 12, 2014 8:00 pm

    Reblogged this on Brittius.com.

    Like

  2. bunkerville's avatar
    May 12, 2014 8:00 pm

    Very discouraging. We blog along, alone and now they want to shut us down. As Kerry said.Speaking to State Department personnel at the U.S. Embassy in Brasilia, Brazil, on Tuesday, Secretary of State John Kerry said that “this little thing called the Internet … makes it much harder to govern.”

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Joe's avatar
    May 13, 2014 6:30 am

    That prick obama makes me sick! Hey, Steve, how long before the gun grabbers start on the fiasco in Brentwood last night? I give it less than 24 hours.

    Like

  4. Laura Bernard Mielcarek's avatar
    May 13, 2014 12:02 pm

    Off topic, but I just saw this:

    “Republicans on the House Armed Services Committee will overturn one consequence of Obama’s unwillingness to recognize the terrorism of the Fort Hood attack: victims will be eligible for the Purple Heart, allowing survivors to receive better and prompter health care from the VA. More than that, every victim will get the recognition and honor due to them.”

    They are going to attach this to FY15 NDAA. Can’t argue against the NDAA or you are arguing against the victims. Argue for this and you are argue for indefinite detention. Diabolical. Quite the 2014 campaign dilemma.

    Like

Leave a comment