Jeanne Shaheen booed for interrupting Scott Brown’s closing statement

October 27, 2014

Last week was not a good week for New Hampshire Democratic Senator Jeanne Shaheen as she was laughed at by the audience during a debate with Scott Brown for ducking a question on whether or not she supported Barack Obama’s agenda, and this week did not start off any better.

Yesterday, during a forum held by both candidates, Jeanne Shaheen broke protocol by interrupting Scott Brown’s closing statement. For this she was booed and called rude by members of the audience.

Here is the video:

After the event the Brown camp claimed that this proved she was  “growing rattled and more desperate in the closing days of the campaign” and I have to agree with this statement.

Scott Brown was not supposed to pose much of a threat to the incumbent and New Hampshire was considered to be solidly Democratic in the upcoming election. This is a seat the Democrats are supposed to hold but as the election grows closer the race is a toss up, and I think this shows that Jeanne Shaheen is growing desperate. She will probably hold on in my opinion but it is fun to watch her squirm a little.

1. October 27, 2014 8:33 pm

I’ll keep my fingers crossed that a lot of Democrats are so embarrassed by her that they stay home on election day.

2. October 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Squirming like a caught worm. I’m glad the populace called her on it!
    No matter how hard the Global Regime tries, there’s still some that don’t follow the ‘progressive slave mentality’! [The trickle-down mindset, similar to after the civil war and slaves were put in position of authority – they were easily controlled by the elite and their ‘view of reality’ was implanted into the new society – just like today.]
    Might be that Jeanne will have to depend rather on this: http://4thst8.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/who-knew-they-were-democrats-when-the-machines-decide-elections/

• October 28, 2014 6:55 pm

And now this has happened in two states. I expect it to happen in more before all is said and done.

3. Pool Guy permalink
    October 28, 2014 6:25 pm

As a avid conservative I do hope she loses however, Scott Brown is just another RINO and I am going got have a lot of trouble trying to hold my nose and vote-for the first time I may not vote at all in that race. Marilinda and Walt I can vote for,Scott Brown the antigun RINO is a big stretch.

• October 28, 2014 6:57 pm

I am also finding it hard to come to grip with voting for Brown and as of yet I have not made up my mind. It will come down to the voting booth for me. I am in the first district so I will be voting for Guinta. I hope Kuster loses but it doesn’t look good for Garcia right now.

• Pool Guy permalink
        October 29, 2014 6:56 am

Scott Brown had had several opportunities to “walk back” his anti gun stance ( and vote for a AWB),he was asked on Howie Carr about it and the best he would do is “suggest” he will not “author” a bill against the 2nd and another AWB.
        Shaheen us horrible no doubt,but Brown is not any better IMO.

I am in the second and get to try and vote Kuster out-does not look good thou,I will be happy if Hassen get the boot thou and Walt has my vote.

• October 29, 2014 5:58 pm

I will be voting for Walt and for Guinta, but I have not committed to Brown yet.

1. The polls in New Hampshire are getting very interesting | America's Watchtower