Sarah Palin says she is ‘seriously interested’ in running for President in 2016

January 24, 2015

Now that the 2014 mid-term election is over the potential candidates for the Presidential election in 2016 are beginning to make their intentions known.

The latest Republican candidate to state that she is “seriously interested” in running for President is leftist antagonist Sarah Palin.

Here is what she said when asked about the possibility that she would run for President of the United States of America:

“You can absolutely say that I am seriously interested,” Palin said, when asked to clarify her thinking about a possible presidential bid.

“I am. As I said yesterday, I’m really interested in the opportunity to serve at some point,” Palin said Friday

It is a significant step, of course, for anyone to publicly announce that they’re interested. Who wouldn’t be interested? Who wouldn’t be interested when they have been blessed with opportunities to speak about what is important to this country and for this country?”

sarah-palinHere is my take on the prospects of Sarah Palin running for President: I love the fact that she is able to get under the skin of the leftists in this country, and I love the fact that she has no qualms about saying things which inflame the left, but that alone does not qualify her to be President.

I believe that much like Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney she has no chance in hell of defeating either Hillary Clinton or Elizabeth Warren in the general election. She might be able to bring out more of the conservative voters who would otherwise stay home if either of the other two aforementioned candidates won the nomination, but would this be enough to put her over the top? I do not think so because it would galvanize the left and send them flooding to the polls.

She would be nothing more than another establishment Republican nominee, and while she would be a more conservative candidate than either Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, it is time for the Republicans to look outside of the box if they have any hope of winning the Presidency in 2016.

1. January 24, 2015 10:48 pm

She won’t win the nomination; but she would sure make the primaries worth watching. It might be good to have her in the race because she would make other conservatives look like moderates.

• January 25, 2015 9:29 am

I don’t think she would win either but she does have a large following out there so you never know. She would make it interesting and maybe she could pull some of the others to the right.

2. futuret permalink
    January 24, 2015 11:02 pm

SCROLL TO SEE WORSHIP OF SATAN, SHE IS ONE OF THEM:

• January 25, 2015 9:32 am

Bush was giving the sign of the devil, the others were using the ASL symbol for I love you.

• January 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Some people do it because it’s considered Kool and they’re ignorant of the meaning. But others ‘know’ what it means (plus the ‘6’ sign) and flash it to signify who they’re in allegiance w/ or to. [The Beatles: Paul was taken out because he didn’t go along w/ the drug promoting program (of the M15 along w/ CIA – LSD and immorality to bring down the social fiber – he was replaced ’66)] Seems the only ones that get in that position are ‘okayed’ by those groups mentioned in the article. No ‘godly’ men and women are supported. How far will Palin get?

• futuret permalink
        January 25, 2015 4:50 pm

• January 25, 2015 7:10 pm

I don’t know if you have heard this before or not but if you have not, reread the lyrics to “Imagine” and you will find that song is not about peace at all–it is about communism. No God, no heaven, no possessions, no countries–it is all there.

• Zip-a-Dee permalink
        January 25, 2015 10:50 pm

The Vatican has some wicked secrets and is part of source problem. Any group that sucks money from the poor using superstition, showy rituals and controlling lies (who does that remind us of?!) it’s of the enemy.
        I use to really like that song Steve. The music is great – the lyrics, satanic. John had his experience w/ the shadow gov. http://www.whale.to/b/lennon_h.html
        Before Lucifer fell, he was the ‘anointed cherub’ involved with music in Heaven and leading worship. ‘Not even Michael the archangel dared to stand up to him without the Lord’s help (Jude 9). Being the head angel we got to figure his power and how it influences and controls the music industry. If Adam and Eve were deceived by him, how much more us, who inherited the fallen nature.

3. Paul H. Lemmen permalink
    January 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

• January 25, 2015 9:34 am

Thank you.

4. agent provocateur permalink
    January 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Reblogged this on Nevada State Personnel Watch.

• January 25, 2015 9:35 am

Thank you.

5. January 24, 2015 11:32 pm

One more thing to worry about!
    Leslie

January 26, 2015 10:04 am

When Palin first came on the scene with McCain, she was something new, fresh and knew what to say and how to say it. It is not that I liked or disliked her, I just thought she was different. After hearing her over and over, I believed that a McCain/Palin ticket was not going to make it and it didn’t. She has sensationalized herself over the years with a BIG help from the media, so she has become another “rock star” in my book. I saw her talk in Iowa from a couple of days ago, she was reading off the teleprompter and it stopped and she had to wing it. Where once she could have done it with her notes, she seems now, to be reliant on the teleprompter like someone else I will not name (OBAMA)! I do not think she is, at this point, any more than entertainment to most people, what she talks about has alot to do with how the media has said this or that about her and her family. I do not think this is what we want running for the WH, she now has too much baggage.
    Speaking of Iowa, Bush and Romney were not there, that tells me that they did not want to be torn apart by the media as the others will be. I still think the establishment will run one or the other of them as the Republican contender and we will really not have any say in the matter.

1. Sarah Palin on the GOP establishment: ‘It’s not just the New England Patriots who are dealing with deflated balls’ | America's Watchtower