Mike Huckabee to announce his bid for the Presidency on May 5th?

April 17, 2015

According to this story Mike Huckabee is going to announce his intentions on a Presidential bid on May 5th. Here is more:

“I will announce on May the 5th, in my hometown of Hope, Arkansas, what my plans are going to be and I’ll let everybody — just say come to Hope on May the 5th, you’ll find out what’s going to happen” he stated.

Huckabee added, “I don’t think anybody should enter into a decision that is this monumental, not just for me, but for my entire family, without a lot of prayer, a lot of thoughtful consideration, a lot of consultation with friends and family members, and so all of that is a very important factor in leading up to the decision that I will make and make clear on May the 5th.”

So, what is his announcement going to be? Will he run or will he not run? I think the fact that he has announced he is going to make an announcement and has scheduled it two weeks away  in order to build up hype is an indication that he will seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. April 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Reblogged this on rennydiokno.com.

2. agent provocateur permalink
    April 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Reblogged this on Nevada State Personnel Watch.

3. April 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Don’t know anything about him. Have heard his name a few times, but can’t remember in reference to what. 🙂

4. josiahe permalink
    April 18, 2015 4:43 am

I have at least one litmus test; any candidate I vote for must be:
    1. Pro-Life (which is consistent w/ our Constitution);
    2. being correct re: the Constitution
    a) re: 2nd Amendment.
    b) vehemently supports religious freedom — (as long as they have no problem with pigs / bovine being allowed in the worship hall once in a while; I suspect you catch my drift)
    3. will secure our borders and finally, they must stand by Israel . . . no matter what!
    I’m afraid Ben Carson is too liberal for me, but not Mike … So far, it’s Rand Paul and Senator Cruz; I have to learn more about the others . . .
    One further qualification would possibly be that jailing Hillary is a priority . . .

• April 18, 2015 5:57 am

I don’t know much about Carson so this is the first time I have heard he might be a little liberal but I will listen to what he has to say. I stand with Rand at this point as well.

5. April 18, 2015 7:24 am

“Mike Huckabee to announce his bid for the Presidency on May 5th?”

Halapeno! Raise up your hands. Oh prase the lord, brother. …

Really?

“Personally, I do not feel that he has any chance of even coming close to winning the Republican nomination and I do not have any intention of voting for him but I welcome the competition because competition will at least make the primary more interesting.”

More interesting?!? Really?

Look, the cast of characters in the Murdoch Media/Fox Network Republican’T Party Presidential primaries is already farcical. Of course there will always be room for more, until Mr Bush climbs in.

” I think the fact that he has announced he is going to make an announcement and has scheduled it two weeks away in order to build up hype is an indication that he will seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States.”

It is about the money. He is selling a book (and hoping for a Vice Presidential offer).

Ema Nymton
    ~@:o?

• April 18, 2015 3:29 pm

• April 18, 2015 4:15 pm

“Now you sound like a theophobe, I guess you haven’t done any soul searching since you left your racist comment about Ben Carson…”

Oh Steve Dennis can do better than ‘theophobe’ and ‘_racist_’. Why not _anti_capitalist or _anti-humanist_ or _anti-Republican’T_clown_car_?

_______________~

Cut to the chase. _NONE_ of the people stepping into the Murdoch Media/Fox Network Republican’T primaries now will be the nominee for President in 2016.

AmericasWatchTower does not even take any of them seriously.

Ema Nymton
        ~@:o?

• April 18, 2015 4:29 pm

You are kinda, sorta right in your generalized assessment of America’s Watchtower’s position on the candidates. We here feel that Fiorina, Carson, and Huckabee are not legitimate candidates, however we feel the others are.