Afterburner with Bill Whittle: ‘Pin the Tale on the Donkey’

July 3, 2015

Bill Whittle’s latest Afterburner video is entitled “Pin the Tale on the Donkey.” (Note the play on the word tale.) This is probably the best video he has ever produced and that is saying something indeed! In this video he takes on the Democrats’ sordid, racist past and puts an end to the leftist mantra that somewhere along the line racist Democrats and the Republicans who were elected to end slavery switched sides over the years.

Coming in at over 13 minutes long this is a must see. It is hard to determine what my favorite part of this video is however considering the recent Supreme Court decision on gay marriage I think it might be when he reminds the people that is was the Democrats who first got involved in the marriage issue by creating marriage licenses to ensure that black people could not marry white people.

Here it is, enjoy:

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. July 3, 2015 7:45 pm

Reblogged this on Brittius.

• July 3, 2015 7:54 pm

Thank you!

• July 3, 2015 7:56 pm

You’re welcome.

July 3, 2015 7:53 pm

I almost posted this today, but I thought to myself that STEVE will want to post it and I was right. Mr. Whittle is spot on as usual. I am sure it is NOT something that the left wants to hear or see posted, it is so much easier to lie to the American public about who are actually the racists. It is a bit long, but well worth the time to watch. He never disappoints me.

• July 3, 2015 7:55 pm

I wanted to post this earlier but it has been a hectic day! This might be his best effort yet and that is really saying something…

3. MaddMedic permalink
    July 3, 2015 10:58 pm

Reblogged this on Freedom Is Just Another Word….

• July 4, 2015 6:37 am

Thank you.

4. Senatssekretär FREISTAAT DANZIG permalink
    July 3, 2015 11:09 pm

Reblogged this on Aussiedlerbetreuung und Behinderten – Fragen and commented:

Glück, Auf, meine Heimat!

• July 4, 2015 6:38 am

Thank you.

5. Zip-a-Dee permalink
    July 4, 2015 12:46 am

Lincoln quotes: ‘A house divided against itself cannot stand….’
    ‘In the first place, I insist that our fathers did not make this nation half slave and half free, or part slave and part free.’
    I’ve seen other quotes indicating that abolishing slavery was as important as uniting the Country. Like we’ve discussed before, the rewriting of history makes it difficult to know the truth! But, we do know there’s a group, of both Dems and Repub.s who want to bring us – all colors – under slavery to fulfill their Agenda. And that’s not acceptable.
    Here’s something for Independence Day – clips from ‘Press the Restart’

• July 4, 2015 6:43 am

Yeah they really tried to connect terrorism to the gay pride march but it did not work because it turned out that was not what the flag was. They wanted it to be though so that is what they reported.
      I am not buying this imminent attack fear mongering either because all they are doing is setting us up to take away more of our rights,

July 4, 2015 8:32 am

If they put enough fear in people, they will not congregate in big groups. This is what “they” want….they want us to stay home, they do not want us talking with each other. They want us afraid to SAY anything that might be taken wrong or twisted by those that want to do us harm.
        I don’t know about the rest of you, but up til now, I have not lived my life in fear of the unknown and I damn well will not be doing it in the future. This is crazy that people are starting to second guess everything they say and everywhere they go or what they do. We have become people that are afraid to make a move because it might offend someone or it might not be the “right” thing to do…says WHO????? Who has the right to put limits on what I say and do? The people WE put into Congress and the White House????? If anything THEY should be looking over their shoulders and questioning if WE think they are doing the right thing they were put there to do….that is how this works. So, if this is how it works, why is it not working? There is the question of the day!
        Enjoy your freedom today, it can disappear in a heartbeat. This is what comes of people becoming complacent!

• Zip-a-Dee permalink
        July 4, 2015 11:22 am

The ‘narrator’ in the vid said these had ‘sex toys’ on the black and white flag instead of the Islam writing – show the same ‘sick’ mindedness though, perversion.

6. petermc3 permalink
    July 4, 2015 7:36 am

Even NASCAR has taken the bait. Anyone who believes the constitution is not very near to next on the racist hit list is dreaming.