Afterburner with Bill Whittle: ‘The Game Changer’

November 5, 2015

In Bill Whittle’s latest  Afterburner video entitled “The Game Changer” he talks about Ted Cruz’s moment in the sun during the debate the other night when he blasted the mainstream media’s liberal bias. He talks about how this can be a game changer if the Republicans can take advantage of it, unlike when Mitt Romney caved to Candy Crowley during that ill-fated debate.

Enjoy:

1. Petermc3 permalink
    November 5, 2015 7:00 pm

Amen

• November 6, 2015 8:43 am

Times two!

November 6, 2015 12:42 pm

You know it would be good to see Mr. Whittle doing a moderators job, wouldn’t it? For too long we have had to put up with Left leaning moderators for BOTH party debates and I had to wonder why, but then again WHO am I to question them! One would think that if the lefties could moderate the Republicans, should not the righties moderate the Democrats….well? Shouldn’t they? Does this mean if they do not, do we have some what of a double standard taking place? I ask you!!!!

• November 6, 2015 7:56 pm

I would like to see Bill Whittle or Mark Levin moderate a debate. I hate the idea of Hannity or Rush doing it.

November 6, 2015 12:53 pm

OT, going on probably the last of this years “Day trips” with 2 couples of the neighbors on Sunday. This time headed to Starved Rock State Park, hopefully the colors will be pretty since we are headed north. This is in Ottawa, Il. They have a huge lodge and have not been there before, but I have heard they have a GREAT brunch and that is what we are setting out to prove one way or the other. Both the older couples (we are the young-uns) just appreciate someone else driving and being the responsible people on the trip. Not sure how responsible we are, but we must be the best they could find. Will report in on what the conversation was in the van…..for their ages, they still like to talk politics and love hearing what is actually going on from something other than the tube. When that is all you get that info from, you are sorely lacking the information to make an educated response or vote on anything. There are times when we get talking they look at us like the deer in the headlight and cannot believe that the country is going in the direction it is. You do not have to be elderly to have that same look and we ALL know people like that….all we can do is tell them what we know.

November 6, 2015 12:59 pm

I left out the best news….we have tickets to go hear TRUMP speak at the Convention Center in our capitol city of Springfield, Il. on Monday night. Will report back on how the crowd reacted, how big and what TRUMP had to say….I bet it will be good. Parking will not be so good, so imagine we will be hoofing it, like any big city, parking is never good.

• November 6, 2015 7:57 pm

Have fun, I look forward to your report!

November 6, 2015 8:43 pm

Ya, we can only get so much out of the soundbites they allow us to hear or the bit of video that is posted on the tube. I want to see how the crowd reacts from the point of BEING THERE. I remember how you got to see Fiorina and told us about her….maybe I can do the same.
        You must be feeling better, have seen you posting a bit more.

• November 7, 2015 8:09 am

Getting better ever day! I get tired shortly after getting up but after I lie down for a little while I get my second wind. I slow down again (not that I am going fast anyway) late afternoon/early evening. Now that I am off all the meds except Tylenol when I need it I think my mind is clearer than it has been.

November 7, 2015 9:18 am

Yes, drugs can cloud the mind, that is for sure. At least you have the ability to recuperate without having to rush back to work before you are ready. Pretty soon you can put all this behind you…I know it was weighing heavy on your mind for awhile.

• November 7, 2015 9:51 pm

I have my follow up appointment on Monday and should know the time frame then. Initially it was 4 weeks but that was just an estimate and I should have a good idea after the follow up. It is so good to have this behind me after struggling with so much for so long!

• November 7, 2015 11:59 am

Should be interesting Lou and a fun time viewing the scenery while chatting about current affairs and conditions.
      Steve I bet it does take some time to heal up from that surgery – I bet your brain is glad to have that ‘floater’ gone! Seems like you’re going about it the right way though, allowing your body to heal w/out pressuring and pushing it to do it sooner than it can!
      Brings that old movie to mind ‘Fantastic Voyage’! Good thing they didn’t need to use this route to clean things up! [I notice the Illuminati symbols in the trailer – which I hadn’t noticed before {didn’t know}, the eye, the triangle and probably subliminal promoting their way of thinking!]