Racist Bill Clinton slams Barack Obama’s ‘awful legacy’

March 21, 2016

In a speech today given by Bill Clinton which was naturally designed to convince voters to support Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election he talked about the “awful legacy” of the last eight years.  Of course his supporters will claim the former President was referring to the Republican-led Congress for being the party of no and was not referring to Barack Obama. I disagree and will state my case after you watch the video.

Barack Obama promised to be a change maker in Washington but nothing has changed. In the video Bill Clinton clearly states that his wife is the only true change maker who can bring people together; Republicans, Democrats, and Independents alike, what is this if it is not an indictment of Barack Obama’s inability to facilitate change or to bring people together? He is clearly stating that Hillary Clinton can bring everybody together so this cannot possibly be an indictment of the party of no Republicans but rather is an indictment of Barack Obama inability to do so.

And of course we should not forget that the Clinton’s have a deep seated dislike, I would go so far as to say hatred, for the current President which is left over from the 2008 election when he stole what the Clinton’s believed rightfully belonged to the former First Lady. But I think it goes beyond politics and enters into the realm of race.

We all remember that during that same election Bill Clinton made the racially tinged comment that “a few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” But that was not all: after the South Carolina primary, which Barack Obama won, Bill Clinton made another racially tinged comment which eventually led him to assure the American people that he is not a racist. It is never a good sign when a person has to defend himself by saying “I am not a racist.”

If you believe I am overstating the racial aspect to Bill Clinton’s comments ask yourself one question: what would the Democrats have said if a Republican had made these same statements? No Republican would have gotten away with these comments…

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. petermc3 permalink
    March 21, 2016 8:28 pm

I had to turn it off after 36 seconds. Bubba did not turn my stomach but, rather, the thought that s minimum of half the country gets a tingle down their leg listening to and believing this incredibly arrogant load of horseshit. Bill, Hillary and Obama are not the problem, the people are the problem. These anti- Smerican, anti-freedom cretins only have and retain the lifetime power the voters give them.

• March 21, 2016 8:45 pm

If you watch the vid I left under the previous posting ‘Ted Cruz with a huge lead …’ w/ Hegemon, you’ll see that it doesn’t matter who ‘the people’ vote for, that the few are the ones who determine who’s placed in. NOT to take away from your point though Peter. But, I still think B, H & O are part of the problem too!

• March 22, 2016 5:29 am

I watched some of that video but not the whole thing. A second GOP delegate has come out and said the same thing now as well.

• March 22, 2016 12:09 pm

What I don’t get about this Steve is they show the count of votes for each state don’t they (the news). Something doesn’t jive. Grant it the delegates cast the vote the way they please or are told by their upper bosses (having little to do with what the voters vote). Maybe the vote numbers are manipulated to match what the delegates are voting – meaning, fake voting numbers. What do you think?

• March 22, 2016 6:26 pm

From what I understand the Republican delegates are supposed to be bound by the vote in the first round, but if no candidate wins enough delegates they are free to vote for any candidate they wish in the second round. At least that is how the rules are right now, most likely the first thing the Republicans will do at the convention is vote on the rules. Perhaps they are planning to change this rule and that is what these two are alluding to. I don’t know but that is a guess. Something that we don’t know about appears to be in the works…

• March 22, 2016 5:24 am

Bill does not have nearly the same charisma he used to have but the people still love him and will follow him. You are right Peter, in the end we have only the people to blame.

2. March 21, 2016 8:54 pm

I think deep down he doesn’t really want Hillary to win. Too many slips. That said, it is not nice to fiddle with Val Jar and her man Obama. Oh, thats right, Val Jar took her first trip with the President to Cuba.. Home Sweet Home, so she may not have heard about it.. They will sic the DOJ on her if Bill isn’t careful.

• March 22, 2016 5:30 am

Maybe they will like it so much there they will stay? 😉 I think Bill probably craves being in the spotlight again more than anything else.

March 22, 2016 7:59 am

Are you sure, Bunker, that she doesn’t know? I would think she knows everything that is going on. As for Clinton, he has lost it, as far as I am concerned! I have to question if he is even all there mentally now? There is just something “off” about him. Do you see that with him?

• March 22, 2016 8:06 am

Agree. He is a shell of the man that once was. Hmmm. She no doubt has her spies left behind, but not sure too many would risk Valerie’s wrath and tell all to her. No real love lost between the porter Obama and the Clinton’s.

March 22, 2016 8:10 am

It seems if you are in politics, the name of the game is to use who you can for YOUR advantage. We see that in play here in overdrive with this bunch! I can only imagine what a shrew Valerie Jarrett is! Maybe even worse than Hillary IF that is possible.

• March 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Your thinking is brings this to mind:

He’s been ‘used’ for many years:

Whether he ‘chose’ it or not, he doesn’t seem to be in control – like you say.

March 22, 2016 4:41 pm

The only thing he is not doing is drooling out of one side of his mouth…that gaping mouth has me stumped as to IF he is all there mentally OR physically.

• March 22, 2016 6:27 pm

I think he is losing his edge Lou as he gets older, he certainly is not the politician he once was.

• March 22, 2016 6:28 pm

I agree with you about Bill Bunkerville, he is certainly not the politician he used to be..

• March 22, 2016 6:30 pm

That was interesting Zip, her certainly appeared to be in a trance in those videos!

3. March 21, 2016 9:16 pm

I think this speech was from 2008 and he forgot to update it. The reference to trickle down economics is a reference to Regan’s economic policies. His timeline is a little screwed up.
    8 years Regan
    4 years Bush I
    8 years himself
    8 years Bush II
    8 years Obama

His memory is a little foggy.

• March 22, 2016 5:31 am

I think so as well, nobody ever called Bush’s policies “trickle down” as far as I can remember, he is losing a bit off his fastball.

4. March 22, 2016 4:26 am

Reblogged this on Rifleman III Journal and commented:
    I don’t know if he would qualify, as a racist: https://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/danny.htm

• March 22, 2016 5:32 am

Thanks for the reblog.

• March 22, 2016 6:40 am

You’re welcome.

March 22, 2016 8:06 am

I had not heard about a son, but then again there is so much out there to read about the Clintons, I have probably only touched the surface of facts…thanks for sharing this one, Brit!

• March 22, 2016 12:42 pm

You’re welcome.

March 22, 2016 7:55 am

OT Just in case anyone has not heard this already. And, we let these people into the US with open arms. I think that Donald Trump is right about stopping people from certain countries from coming in until it can all be sorted out. That is, unless it is already too late, of which I am inclined to think that it is. All this while Obama plays at being a President…what the hell is he doing in Cuba?

• March 23, 2016 5:50 am

In my opinion this attack it actually going to be a boon to Trump, it will be interesting to watch it play out.

March 22, 2016 8:16 am

Hope this came out in a picture. It sure makes a good point!

• March 22, 2016 6:31 pm

That sums it up!

March 22, 2016 11:29 am

• March 22, 2016 6:32 pm

It is going to be interesting to see how this new attack effects our election. I have a feeling this will give Trump a boost.

8. March 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Stolen Democracy

And when asked, ‘they don’t know!’ They know nothing … (Stg. Shultz)

• March 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks for sharing these! I wish I could refute what they said but I cannot. We have no idea who is actually being voted for because who knows what is being done with these machines!

March 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Nothing surprises me anymore, Zip! Nothing! We are told what they want us to know and we have no way of knowing if it is true. Of course most of us here have stopped believing what we are being told. I imagine at some future date, we will be in those “camps” together because we are dangerous to the system…right?

• March 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Yep and to think ‘that system’ is only made up of a few people (rich globalist). But if people, esp. in the military and their body guards decided not to protect them, then what? If not one listened to them and they had no power over people to ‘do as they say’, then WHAT!! That’s a NICE what!

• March 23, 2016 5:51 am

He that controls the narrative controls the people…

March 23, 2016 8:17 am

I guess I would like to know how we got to the point that we fall in line and listen to what we are told and don’t do anything else! Why should someone else be able to hold that power over us? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t that what we fled from, someone elses ability to call call the shots? Right now we have fallen right back into the same mold. I know that people do not care for Trump and I get it. However, I will take my chances with him, at least for 4 years if what the alternative has in store for us would be Clinton or Sanders, that is a place I do not want to go. I just do not see the perfect candidate out there. If we could get another Reagan, I might be satisfied. There are people I would vote for in a heart beat, but they are not running….maybe they are smart. We know what the media does to a true Conservative, they are nasty , evil people. Maybe they are the ones we need to put a stop to, first!

• March 23, 2016 7:08 pm

I think there are two factors at play here. The first one is that many Americans have grown lazy and simply turn on the TV and listen to the propaganda for their news and the second was in that many people still do not believe the MSM would willingly mislead the people. How this happened I do not know, a little skepticism is a good thing.