Bill Whittle’s PJTV Afterburner finale: ‘Flameout’

May 13, 2016

Apparently PJTV, where Bill Whittle creates his Afterburner videos, is closing its doors and in his latest video entitled “Flameout” he says goodbye to the crew who has helped him over the last eight years. This is his last Afterburner video on PJTV however he is vowing to fight on on his his own website, billwhittle.com.

This is sad news but I look forward to seeing what he does in the future, here is the video:

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

May 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Well, what can I say here! Yes, I will miss his videos and will check out his new site, there are not too many like Mr. Whittle.

• May 14, 2016 6:58 pm

I don’t think he is going to go away, he is just moving his operation and hopefully he will get enough support to carry on because we need him!

May 14, 2016 8:00 pm

I went over to his website and the “Trifecta” will live on there.

• May 14, 2016 8:11 pm

I have not been there yet but I will be going there soon.

2. May 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Interesting the way digital tech has ‘filled’ the green void and redesigned space! Neat of him to show it to us and the people that make it all happen! Glad you posted it Steve. Yes Lou we’ll have to stay tune!

• May 15, 2016 6:43 am

I thought it was interesting as well, here’s hoping he keeps up the great work!

May 15, 2016 10:12 am

Zip, we are what we “see” and guess we don’t really “see” what there actually is! Wonder how much other stuff is shown to us that way and we don’t even know it?

• May 15, 2016 5:01 pm

I would bet, but I am just guessing, that when there are news reports that are supposed to be on location many times it is really being done this way to save money. (Or maybe for other reasons as well…)

• May 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Yep, tip of the iceberg Lou! They can make it seem like someone is saying something they really didn’t say (like photoshop but w/ the voice and facial expressions) and being somewhere they really aren’t. So, seeing can’t necessary be believed today. Next big even Bluebeam!

May 16, 2016 7:54 am

Seems like I remember a weather reporter saying that all they see behind them is a blank blue or green screen and they have to gesture what they see from a monitor that they are looking at….

• May 16, 2016 7:06 pm