Excerpts from Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street speeches leaked

October 7, 2016

Today Wikileaks released thousands of pages of hacked John Podesta emails which allegedly include excerpts of Hillary Clinton’s speeches to Wall Street–speeches she was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for delivering by the way.

My original intent was to wait a day or two for more details to come out before I wrote about this issue but in the end I could not wait.

We do not know much at this point but we do know this:

Excerpts from Hillary Clinton’s closed-door paid speeches, including to financial firms, appeared to be made public for the first time on Friday when WikiLeaks published thousands of hacked emails from her campaign chairman.

The speech transcripts, a major subject of contention during the Democratic primary, include quotes from Clinton about her distance from middle-class life (“I’m kind of far removed”); her vision of strategic governing (“you need both a public and a private position”); and her views on trade, health care, and Wall Street (“even if it may not be 100 percent true, if the perception is that somehow the game is rigged.”)

Hillary Clinton admitted that she is “far removed” from the struggles of the middle class (I would say out of touch) but that she does remember those struggles. We can debate whether or not she really remembers these struggles or not but I think you know what my position is on this and I think it is justified by the former Secretary of State accepting money from the very same entity she has been railing against in this election.

But more damning is her alleged comment that a politician has to have a public and a private position because this tells me, if it is true, that she condones lying about her positions on the issues for political gain and personal enrichment. This plays into my previous statement about her accepting money from Wall Street while railing against Wall Street during the election–there is a disconnect here.

She clearly does not believe what she is telling the public about the system being rigged, for all intents and purposes she admitted it, and I have to wonder what Elizabeth Warren thinks about this revelation. But then again the fake Indian seems to have the same mindset, because in addition to claiming to be a minority for personal gain, the Senator from Massachusetts privately made quite a bit of money flipping houses on foreclosed middle class Americans despite publicly claiming she is fighting for the middle class.

But it gets worse in my opinion:

Carrk identified and sent the “highlights” in the email, telling Podesta and Clinton’s communications director, Jennifer Palmieri, that there were “a lot of policy positions that we should give an extra scrub” with the campaign’s policy department.

I find the use of the term “extra scrub” to be quite interesting indeed because it just might explain why 33,000 Hillary Clinton emails have gone missing…

There are not many details as of yet but I expect that to change in the next few days and I expect this post to be a tease of what we can expect in the near future.

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. October 8, 2016 8:58 am

We have only a few of hers at this point. The October surprise is here. As usual, the Clintons were well prepared to dump something to change the story and of course the media was happy to comply. Trump better have his best night ever tomorrow and stay out of the gutter IMO. Any chance of picking up Black Christians is about toast.

• October 8, 2016 8:57 pm

OT Bunker I was reading that the storm – Matthew – was another ‘fake’ is that true?
      “They need huge hurricanes on the record to continue fronting the climate change scam. So now, we have Patricia, which was a completely fake 5+ hurricane that did not exist at all, (and they just figured they’d get away with it because “Mexicans are stupid”) and we have Matthew, which probably was at least a tropical storm or category 1, hyped up to a 5.”
      I know that the news can use fake backgrounds to push a story, just hearing from someone who’s really there! Thanks.

• October 8, 2016 9:01 pm

I am on the west coast and got nothing so on my end I can’t attest to the facts. I have a hard time believing all of the pictures are fake.

• October 8, 2016 9:04 pm

Not saying all of them are fake, rather that the ‘fear’ and sensationalism was pushed more than the extent of the storm. Was just wonder thanks! Good to keep each other in Reality Ville!

• October 9, 2016 6:26 am

There is no doubt the globalists want these hurricanes to be as ban as they can be so they can use it to push global warming. It is really sick if you ask me.

• October 9, 2016 12:05 pm

Agree Steve. May the veil be lifted and eyes open to the truth of these ugly people.
        I just read McCain is now backing Hilly – there’s one veil lifted!

• October 8, 2016 10:28 pm

I see you already saw Sparky’s blog. For those who didn’t: https://redbirdacres.wordpress.com/category/nature/

• October 9, 2016 6:24 am

I think Trump’s campaign is just about over at this point. The Clinton’s countered the Wikileaks thing and the media complied. I expect Hillary to hit Trump on this video and I don’t think he will handle it well at all.