Election video: ‘Who’s laughing now?’

November 12, 2016

Once again I will open a Donald Trump post stating that I did not support the billionaire businessman in the election this year, I voted for Gary Johnson. You can laugh at me for my vote it you want to but I could not vote for him and to be honest I still have major questions about how he will govern.

Having said that I do love the fact that this election, mostly through Wikileaks, has exposed how the mainstream media was not only in the bag for Hillary Clinton but also was colluding with the former Secretary of State to ensure her election. We all knew the mainstream media had an agenda and a bias but this election cycle showed us that the bias was far beyond what even we thought it was. I hope and pray that I will be proven wrong and that Donald Trump will be a good, constitutionally minded President, but even if my fears are realized at least the mainstream media has lost all the credibility it had left–it it had any credibility left to begin with…

Here is a video entitled “Who’s Laughing Now?” which shows the media laughing at the prospect of Donald Trump even having a remote chance at beating Hillary Clinton and it ends with the election results. Be careful what you wish for…

I think you will enjoy this:

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. Bruce permalink
    November 12, 2016 9:25 pm

You’ve been consistent from the beginning. You did what you felt you had to do, as did a couple friends. It just came down to where the voter saw the biggest danger. But as long as you aren’t marching in the street, threatening to go to Canada, weeping on tv, or joining a Michelle for president campaign, I’m fine with your choice.
    Who I despise and I’m not sure that word is strong enough, are the people who “hate” the people who voted for the person accused of “hate”.

• November 13, 2016 7:24 am

Thanks Bruce and isn’t it ironic that the people who complained about the hate for so long have actually shown us how full of hate they really are?

2. petermac3 permalink
    November 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Hopefully the incoming administration does not take its foot off the throat of this dishonest, disgraceful, corrupt media. Surely just as fat ass ignored the scandals surrounding her with a never before seen arrogance and campaigned on as though she was above the law, as we can now be sure she is, so will the media carry on without missing a beat.

• November 13, 2016 7:25 am

The media exposed itself during this election for who they really are and I don’t see any sign of them going back to any kind of feigned impartiality.

November 13, 2016 11:00 am

The media is officially dead to me. They have lost any credibility they may of had and that was slim to begin with. Hopefully there will be another bunch waiting in the line to actually hold people accountable for what they do and not be swayed by money or party affiliation.The arrogance is what took Clinton down along with not being able to identify with us little people. Well, the little people still have VOICES, I had been wondering if it could ever happen again. Now to get rid of Ryan and McConnell, they will be the downfall of the House and Senate….are they up for re-election in 2 years? Trump needs to have a heavy hand on those 2, they want to keep the Establishment and it needs to go, along with all the trash in the White House. I will be happy to see someone with etiquette back in representing us. For too many years we have been laughing stocks, no more.

• November 13, 2016 6:51 pm

The media has been dead to me for awhile now, I stopped watching Fox News a couple of years ago just because I realized all the networks are doing is selling a product.
        It will be interesting to see what happens with Ryan and McConnell. Trump has already named Priebus as his COS. I suppose he does have to have a couple of insiders on board.

3. November 12, 2016 11:08 pm

New York Post:
    “President-elect Donald Trump has refused to let journalists travel with him to cover his first meeting with President Barack Obama. [ He was concerned these low life’s would steal the gold fixtures]

The move broke from protocol intended to ensure that the public has a watchful eye on the nation’s leader. [ Oh really! As I recall the pool reporters on Hillary’s plane never saw or reported anything without the approval of Hillary’s team]

Trump flew from New York to Washington on his private jet without the so-called “pool” of reporters, photographers and television cameras that travel with presidents and presidents-elect.” [ Trump can employee his own PR staff to take pictures]

About time soneone put a halt to these freeloaders. A true journalist would buy their own airline ticket and get their butt to the meeting by themselves.

• November 13, 2016 7:27 am

Yeah, that’s funny reading the media complain about keeping an eye on our leader after they were getting approval for stories from Hillary before they printed them!

November 13, 2016 11:03 am

CJ, once we can get journalists that actually report accurately and not by what they are told to report, I am sure that Trump will be happy to have them around. Until then, can you blame him? They are looking for anything that will make him look bad. My brother had MSNBC on again yesterday until I grabbed the remote and put on a movie…..it was nasty towards Trump and it will not change…they need to get over it,,,,ya, that is what they need to do.

• November 13, 2016 6:52 pm

I don’t blame him at all! All they will be doing is looking for a gotcha moment.

4. November 13, 2016 12:49 am

Seeing fraud ugly face Bari – Puck! Boy Steve. He’s repulsive to me – seeing himself ‘so hip’ when he’s just a shill placed in by the ‘evils that be’ (CIA directed) a lost, sick, mentally ill, arrogant parasite. May he be gone, gone, gone!
    Some are saying he’ll use the Soros planned & paid for riots to declare Martial Law and stay in as fraud office. I hope there’s still some insightful and godly men and women alive to do things that need to be done to clear out the scum.
    I know you’re not pro Trump, I’m not saying I care to watch him much either, but … at lease he doesn’t repulse me or affect my spirit the way Helga and Bari do. Those who gravity to them do so because or who they are and what they choose – darkness over the Light (who’s God Almighty!).
    Once again: ‘But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!’ Mat 6:23 How great is that darkness … some just keep getting darker (and I don’t mean skin color – who care’s about that when the inside essence is the issue!).
    Even those who don’t read Scripture can appreciate that assessment of those in power today.

• November 13, 2016 7:36 am

I think my favorite part of the video is when Obama says something like at least they can say I was president and then acts cool by dropping the phone. He must have been in shock when the results started coming in!
      That is a great scripture about what is inside a person, another one I like is Luke 6:45: A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

• petermac3 permalink
        November 13, 2016 8:10 am

He dropped the phone and stuck his infamous pen up his ass…

• November 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Yep, that’s the part that sickens me Steve- putrid!😷 There’s words to define and describe him (his character) and his worldview, but I’ll go w/ the ‘shock’ part for it puts an arrow thru his balloon. He’s actually an example of the needed fumigation to rid the Agenda of feminizing the males in this society and making dykes out of the females. Sure we live in a fallen world, but when the ungodly rule their weeds mentality rules too. That explains why we’re seeing the X generation not maturing into adults, rather clinking to their childish emotional stunted growth (the brainwashers call it emotional intelligence ~ which really means ‘We’ll keep you thinking as children and direct you by your nose ring, we’ve made you to think is cool’). When reading the thoughts of Apostle Paul and Peter 1 & 2, John 1,2,3 etc. right before Revelation, they give us a good example of ‘real maturity’ which God helps them become and continue to grow in that substance of Life & Quality! That’s God’s Spirit reality, not fallen angels or mans.
        BRAVO for you Steve for using the Holy Ghost Bible version!! Yay, food for the spirit, feeding what is Good to grow!! Light over darkness! AND appropriate verse for sure!!

1. Supercut: Celebrities threatening (promising) to leave the country if Donald Trump is elected | America's Watchtower