Video: Hillary Clinton catches Bill Clinton staring at Ivanka Trump

January 20, 2017

This could be fake news but this video claims that Hillary Clinton caught Bill Clinton staring at Ivanka Trump, he certainly appears to mouth “Ivanka” in the video. Notice how he peeps at Hillary and then turns his gaze back to the object of his apparent affection.

In a way it reminds me of when Bill Clinton was laughing it up at Ron Brown’s funeral until he realized the cameras were on him, this is one of my all time favorite video clips:

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. January 20, 2017 11:50 pm

In the second clip I am almost sure it is an old college prof of mine from Penn. When the Lewinsky affair broke, he agreed to counseling once a week with him as part of his “rehab’ during the impeachment. Small world. Both clips tell the story of why today we dodged more of the same behavior from these sociopaths.

“During the Lewinsky scandal, Wogaman served as one of Clinton’s three spiritual advisers, along with the Rev. Tony Campolo, a Baptist college professor from Pennsylvania, and the Rev. Gordon MacDonald, who led an evangelical church in Massachusetts.”

• January 20, 2017 11:51 pm

I should say it was Tony Campolo.

• January 21, 2017 7:59 am

That is interesting! I do not remember Bill seeking spiritual help but I am sure it was a PR move and the help obviously didn’t take. 😉

• January 21, 2017 3:03 pm

The verse was coming to mind this morning: “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” Rev 3:16 Meaning they are not accepted ‘into the Body’ of God – hadn’t thought of it that way before, but your words and take on this scene brought it to mind!
        Interesting too about the verse # – does it bring to mind the signs that use to be held up at the football games ___ 3:16 (I’ll let you fill in the Book name!).
        “But he can’t help himself, Steve! That’s his nature!” Just like the women who are all jazzed up marching today. Had to turn off the ‘supposed muslim’ women yabbering away. Let those brainwashed american women go be one of the wives of that group who get beaten and down trodden! and then see if they wise up! Stupid women. Another sign of when ‘men are feminized or are lacking in virtue’! women get goofy(ier)! No wonder Hilly went lez-booz-ian ~ no excuse I know but still! A moral and upstanding, ethical man is more appealing and a stabilizing force than a womanizer or limp wrist!
        Insanity … that’s what happen when leaders go after other gods (devils).
        Glad Trump ‘welcomed GOD BACK TO AMERICA!’ GOD OF HOPE and SANITY! YAY!

• January 21, 2017 7:34 pm

That is an interesting take on the Revelation verse! It is interesting how every time I read from the Bible I take in something that I missed before. Of course I know where that famous “other” 3:16 verse comes from: “for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son…”
        I didn’t watch any of the protests today but I just hope that soon this will all die down and people will just realize what a waste of time this is.

2. Lynn permalink
    January 22, 2017 8:35 pm

He mouthed fine lady. Not Ivanka. I am hard of hearing learned to lip read when I was a child. Definitely fine lady.

• January 23, 2017 6:38 am

I watched it again after reading your comment and it still looks the same to me, of course I could be wrong.