Steve Bannon loses his spot on the National Security Council amid administration shake up

April 5, 2017

The big news of the day is that Steve Bannon has lost his position on the National Security Council and his national security clearance has been revoked. You have all heard the news so I do not think I need to provide any links to the story. There are plenty of stories out there with various takes on this issue and you have all most likely read them by now, I would not be providing anything new.

To be honest I am not sure why Steve Bannon had a security clearance in the first place other than it being a reward for helping Donald Trump win the election and that alone does not qualify him to receive classified national security secrets. I actually think this was the proper move to make.

It is being reported that Steve Bannon will still have a high ranking position as an adviser to the President and I think that is probably where he is best suited. This does not look good and of course the left is running with this, claiming this shows the administration is in disarray, but I would remind the left that Donald Trump shook up his campaign staff a couple of times before settling on the winning combination. The left was claiming the Trump campaign was in disarray and yet he beat Hillary Clinton, could we see the same scenario play out this time around as well with Donald Trump winning in the end? We will have to wait and see…

I would rather see him get it right the first time but at least, through his actions if not verbally admitting it, he is willing to move on when he deems it necessary.

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. April 5, 2017 8:16 pm

Fake News! This did not happen. He removed himself from the Principal Committee run by McMaster.

2. April 5, 2017 8:43 pm

Read the last paragraph. It appears he still can attend NSC meetings.

Zerohedge

• April 6, 2017 5:30 am

Interesting, thanks! It looks like all is not how it is being portrayed!

• April 6, 2017 5:40 am

Yes we have had years and years of the MSM lying to us. I do not know what to read for news and when I read something I have to question the truthfulness of the information.

• April 6, 2017 12:47 pm

I would say the first step would be to brush up on the difference between fact and opinion.

• April 6, 2017 12:22 pm

And to think of all the traitors and enemies who’ve been in the ‘know’ all this time ~ esp. Clinton & Bari’s regime (what he found out Soros heard about and the heads of the Deep State). That’s not even considering those in the NSC or HSC, who we know nothing about. I think we should be surprised that were not digging w/ the worms! except in our gardens!!

• April 6, 2017 8:06 pm

It turns out Bannon was at a Security Council meeting today and he still has his clearance. So this does not seem as big of a deal as it did yesterday.

3. April 5, 2017 9:01 pm

This coming out at the same time as the Susan Rice allegations. Coincidence?

• April 6, 2017 5:31 am

Hmmm…

4. April 6, 2017 10:07 am

Sure he removed himself? Doubtful. I happened to see a story on Bannon on Fox that covered his bona fides. I can’t find it, but apparently quite an accomplished fellow. Let’s just say he doesn’t “present” well in appearance…. I will hold my fire for any opinion.

• April 6, 2017 10:23 am

looked again and found the link.

• April 6, 2017 8:08 pm

Thanks for that information Bunkerville, I had not seen any of that before.

5. April 20, 2017 8:54 am

Nice job

1. Steve Bannon attends Security Council meeting one day after being ‘removed’ | America's Watchtower