Sunday, October 29th open thread: ‘Wonderful Life’

October 29, 2017

open-thread Here is the open thread for Sunday, October 29th. Please feel free to post links to interesting articles and to discuss whatever issues arise during the course of the day. Nothing is off-topic here.

Last week we discussed 6 stories. Did you miss any of them? If so there is an easy way to make sure it does not happen again. I understand that all of you are busy and cannot always find the time to check the blog for updates so why not subscribe to America’s Watchtower and receive email updates whenever I write a new post? That is the easiest way to follow the blog to ensure you never miss another post.

In addition to subscribing you can also follow America’s Watchtower on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on the right. But you will get more than that for I often post links to articles probably will not be writing about so it is a great way to keep up with what is happening.

The Twitter widget in the sidebar is fully interactive. This widget updates my tweets in real time and allows you to respond to or retweet my tweets right from the blog. It also allows you to tweet me right from America’s Watchtower.

Here is Nick Cave performing “Wonderful Life” live in 2003.

frui diem

1. petermc3 permalink
    October 29, 2017 11:10 am

Ponder this: An NFL owner is brought to his knees (pun intended) publicly for uttering the inmates are running the prison; an Astros player is suspended 5 games in the 2018 season for uttering a racial slur towards a dodgers player. One has to chuckle when considering the punishment today for Yankees player Mickey Rivers who back in the 80″s unleashed what is today considered an uber-racial epitath against fellow Yankee Reggie Martinez Jackson: Reggie, you have a white man’s first name, a Mexican’s middle name and a black man;s last name.Rreggie you all f___ed up.

• October 29, 2017 6:20 pm

I hadn’t heard that before but I would have to say he would be in just a little bit of trouble…

2. October 29, 2017 7:23 pm

This makes sense – if billionaire were imprisoned for these crimes there might be ‘fewer of them.’

• October 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Source: http://yournewswire.com/robert-downey-las-vegas-shooting/

• October 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Robert Downey Jr. is one of my favorite actors but now I like him more! The seal might be about to be broken on the pedophiles with this news of Kevin Spacey today and also with Corey Feldman.

3. October 29, 2017 10:49 pm

This is long but for you who like to know or are interested in the symbolism of movies you might find it worth your time. “Snowpiercer and Mad Max Decoded” This video decodes the hidden truths in Snowpiercer and Mad Max through symbolism, language and numerology. I will show how the journey of Christ is being played out and how this is THE year of transition.

• October 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Thanks Zip, I have not watched it yet but I intend to.

4. October 30, 2017 5:21 am

• October 30, 2017 7:35 pm

I like it! Thanks for sharing.