Sunday, March 11th open thread: ‘Found a Job’

March 11, 2018

open-thread Here is the open thread for Sunday, March 11th. Please feel free to post links to interesting articles and to discuss whatever issues arise during the course of the day. Nothing is off-topic here.

Last week we discussed 8 stories, did you miss any of them? If so there is an easy way to make sure it does not happen again. I understand that all of you are busy and cannot always find the time to check the blog for updates so why not subscribe to America’s Watchtower and receive email updates whenever I write a new post? That is the easiest way to follow the blog to ensure you never miss another post.

In addition to subscribing you can also follow America’s Watchtower on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on the right. But you will get more than that for I often post links to articles probably will not be writing about so it is a great way to keep up with what is happening.

The Twitter widget in the sidebar is fully interactive. This widget updates my tweets in real time and allows you to respond to or retweet my tweets right from the blog. It also allows you to tweet me right from America’s Watchtower.

Here is the Talking Heads performing “Found a Job” live in 1978.

frui diem

1. March 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Pretty neat. 😊

• March 11, 2018 6:27 pm

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it, I had no idea prisoners built his casket but even in his death is a reminder that anyone can be forgiven.

2. March 11, 2018 5:05 pm

A gal shared this on G+ and guess who it reminded me of … 🤔

• March 11, 2018 6:29 pm

HaHa! I almost shared this exact video today before deciding on the one I did share. I also love this version of the song from “Stop Making Sense.”:

3. March 11, 2018 11:26 pm

By 1961, the CIA had over 400 agents working in mainstream media in order to shape public for propaganda purposes. The program was called Operation Mockingbird. Still trust the media?

• March 12, 2018 5:40 am

If that is how many there were back then can you imagine the number today?!