Sunday, November 18th open thread: ‘Pressure’

November 18, 2018

“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24 KJV)

open-threadHere is the open thread for Sunday, November 4th. Please feel free to post links to interesting articles and to discuss whatever issues arise during the course of the day. Nothing is off-topic here.

You can subscribe to America’s Watchtower to receive email updates and you can also follow America’s Watchtower on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on the right.

Here is Muse performing a new song entitled “Pressure” live on The Tonight Show:

1. November 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Hello, I Hope This Work..

• November 19, 2018 6:48 am

It worked and I got 100%!

• November 19, 2018 7:59 am

Well I Did It Three Times (Questions Are Different Every Time) Three Good And Two Wrong .. Well, When It Goes Like : When He Did Get Married…What He Like To Drink In The Morning… I’m Out…Lol
        Have A Nice Day Steve!

• November 19, 2018 8:04 pm

I guess I will have to try again!

2. November 20, 2018 2:14 pm

When Goodness Rules things are better and people’s home more secure.

• November 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Yikes, I have peanut butter and crackers as a snack almost every night!

• November 20, 2018 8:41 pm

haha, burns me too Steve – its one of my staples! FDA and USDA etc are all Globalist Cabal run, need to change out the bugs for honest people who aren’t bent on killing us!

• November 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Oh, make sure you’re not eating Canola oil = Rapeseed (not good – Eur banned it from sheep feed – diseased).

• November 21, 2018 6:38 am

After my surgery they told me to eat protein and that peanut butter and crackers was a great snack so that is what I have been doing. Maybe they are out to get me… 😉