Sunday, July 26th open thread: ‘Ruled by Secrecy’

July 26, 2020

open-threadThis is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24 KJV)

Here is this week’s open thread. Please feel free to post links to interesting articles and to discuss whatever issues arise during the course of the day. Nothing is off-topic here.

You can subscribe to America’s Watchtower to receive email updates and you can also follow America’s Watchtower on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on the right.

Here is Muse performing “Ruled by Secrecy” live in 2004:

Change in the air
And they’ll hide everywhere
And no one knows who’s in control

You’re working so hard
And you’re never in charge
Your death creates success
And you’ll build and suppress

1. July 26, 2020 10:23 am

The Communist flag is now flying in Springfield, Massachusetts. The influx of junky Chinese-made goods, stealing of our intellectual property, and purchasing American assets paved the way while civil unrest and mountains of debt sets America up for a complete fall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXN8TiKtGsA
    Add in the coronavirus to control and dictate Americans to wear the same masks of submission and silence used in China. Already an American couple is under house arrest because they would not agree to the wording in self-quarantine papers. https://abcnews.go.com/US/kentucky-couple-house-arrest-refusing-sign-quarantine-agreement/story?id=71886479
    How many thought “the new normal” meant China’s complete take over of America?

• July 26, 2020 5:45 pm

It is pretty sickening what is happening in our country right now, it seems to have spiraled out of control very quickly and I don’t know if we are going to be able to get it back.

July 26, 2020 6:27 pm

The confrontations that are going on now are getting bad. People are starting to get shot. I am not sure if these rioters thought that Americans would continue to put up with this or if they have been brainwashed by their handlers to believe that they have the control and no one will stand up to them. They were wrong and do not know what to do now when someone does push back. Maybe they will think twice about dressing up and heading out, but I am not counting on it. This is going to get ugly, I do not see any other way, people are not going to give up what they have worked for. Their families are top of their list and these games they have been playing with us are going to get shut down. Do you see it ending well?

• July 27, 2020 4:25 am

You are right, this is going to get very ugly. This is only the beginning and it is not even about Floyd any more.

• July 27, 2020 12:07 pm

Probably wasn’t ever about Floyd – rather he was the ‘trigger’ (just like other blk stooges have been used for years to ‘rile’ the socially engineers hive minded). Really we’re being shown how easy it is to take over a country. Just put your own people in positions of governance (let the people “believe” they elected them), indoctrinate (reprogram) thru schools, media, entertainment, sports and appeal to the ‘basic nature’ of selfishness, want, desire and pride. Viola!
        Blinded by the Liars – being keep in the ‘dark’ thinking it ‘Light’.

• July 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Yes, I’ve kind of been feeling the same way the last few days…

• July 27, 2020 6:58 pm

You are right Zip, it was never about Floyd. I was going to say he was the catalyst but trigger is a good word.

• July 26, 2020 5:48 pm

Yes, there’s got to be a lawful way to get rid of the DS / World Cabal – many in key positions, placed there by the ‘usurpers’ (invaders) not public vote.
      When we consider there’s only a ‘few’ that are causing the major takeover mess, marking and removing them is necessary – the public will ‘forget’ about them – especially if they’re not paid to do their bidding. Instead of people being ‘programmed’ “socially conditioned” to be ‘globalist drones’ 🙉🙈🙊 more ‘healthy incentives’ can be employed.
      The people of China don’t want America, they want their own lives – out from under their dictators. It’s always the vile few that are empowered by evil to suck the life out of people and things, destroying and using for their their own gain.
      Praying that the ‘Plan’ to Restore and ReClaim America works is good! This has happened time and time again before, so it is possible to ‘stop them’ – like weeds, constantly having to uproot them. Maintaining normal Law & Order.
      (btw just place 1 link per comment – use the ‘Reply’ under it for ur 2nd link 🙂

• July 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Thanks for the thoughtful response and sharing of hope. Also for the tip on adding links with comments. 🙂

July 26, 2020 6:22 pm

WG, I mentioned that to someone about the face masks…of course she is a firm believer of them. I told her they will not filter anything, but that we are following in the footsteps of China. She was really upset to hear me say that. Anymore, I say what I want, while I still can. I am not going into the stores I have to keep them on, I cannot breath in them and I really like to breath. It is all about control.

• July 27, 2020 4:27 am

You nailed it Lou, this is all about control. In New Hampshire masks are not required by the state but more and more stores are mandating them. So far I have been able to simply avoid the stores with mask mandates but it is getting harder.

• July 27, 2020 11:35 am

Right on. Muslim women wear their religious masks and supposedly still got the CV19. Social Conditioning by those who ‘hate us’. Thing is those in power know who the ‘top dogs’ are. Remove them and their ‘Spirit of Nimrod Tower of Control’ tumbles.

July 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Zip, they just hope that people will panic and do as told.

• July 27, 2020 1:27 pm

Yes, I do think much of it is about control. However, I do wear them as required when going into a store (but rip it off as soon as I’ve walked outside)…but have realized, I am also going to the stores less because it is so unpleasant now.

• July 27, 2020 7:00 pm

So far it is working, the people are paniced.

2. July 26, 2020 10:24 am

The Communist flag is now flying in Springfield, Massachusetts. The influx of junky Chinese-made goods, stealing of our intellectual property, and purchasing American assets paved the way while civil unrest and mountains of debt set America up for a complete fall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXN8TiKtGsA
    How many thought “the new normal” meant China’s complete take over of America?

3. July 26, 2020 11:18 am

I seem to be having difficulties with WP. I had commented and included 2 links earlier this morning but do not see them. Not sure if that’s your preference or a techno glitch…

4. July 26, 2020 11:19 am

I seem to be having WP difficulties again as I commented on your site this morning with 2 links. Not sure if they’re not appearing due to your preference or a glitch…

5. July 26, 2020 6:01 pm

I was hoping to embed this vid, but still working on figuring it out.
    Think you’ll relate w/ this one Steve (and others 🙂

• July 27, 2020 4:33 am

Thanks for sharing that! It has a great message, reminding us that we are not alone. With all that is going on I need that reminder more and more these days it seems!

6. July 27, 2020 10:51 pm

I like that even the elevator is against Nadler