Sunday, March 21st open thread: ‘Circle Back’

March 21, 2021

“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24 KJV)

Here is this week’s open thread. Please feel free to post links to interesting articles and to discuss whatever issues arise during the course of the day. Nothing is off-topic here.

You can subscribe to America’s Watchtower to receive email updates and you can also follow America’s Watchtower on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on the right.

Here is Topher doing “Circle Back.” You might want to check this one out before You Tube takes it down, enjoy:

“It’s pretty obvious, we all know you’re pretending
You have no actual facts for the lies that you’re defending
Conservatives not the only ones who find it condescending
The real reason you circle back is cause you know it’s never-ending
Round and round and round you go
Dancing like a puppet show
Just a simple yes or no
Thousands watching wanna know
The truth
I guess that’s too much to ask”

“Alright Jen Psaki, you’re the blunt of the joke
But this message is for anybody I see still fake woke
We see the strings of division that you all constantly stroke
And the fist full of propaganda you shove down our throats”

1. March 21, 2021 8:10 am

I have tried this ‘circle back’ thing…I keep getting dizzy and falling down….

2. Zip-a-Dee permalink
    March 21, 2021 12:24 pm

LOVE’S TRANSFORMATIONAL POWER

• March 21, 2021 6:54 pm

That list of “domestic terrorists” should have everybody worried! Pretty scary to think that is what they think of people who have a different political opinion than them.

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil”

3. March 21, 2021 9:25 pm

I’ve never been a fan of rap but this expresses the frustration quite well.

• March 22, 2021 4:38 am

I like some rap and right now the rappers seem to be the only music people standing up to what is going on. The rockers are all falling in line lockstep.

4. Bruce Booher permalink
    March 21, 2021 10:40 pm

I wrote this to some lib friends when I read San Diego School District decided grades and attendance and good behavior was racist.

If the left wants to destroy everything this country has ever stood for and worked for, I won’t be around to experience it. And I sure as hell don’t have any grandchildren to apologize to for ruining the country. When future generations ask why they can’t find a decent doctor or accountant or lawyer, or math teacher, or scientists someone else will have to explain that somehow in 2021, equality of outcome was all the rage. Learning was replaced with indoctrination, and those who were supposed to learn were told that achievement was racist. Someone else can explain that because a mean man said mean things, there was a civil war. Except nobody noticed, and the radical far left won.
    Just like the Russian Revolution where only a small minority, ironically called the Bolsheviks (meaning majority) took over. In our case, almost half the country fought the left, maybe more than half, but we will never find out the truth, because the radical left had their minions everywhere, About a third of the country was duped into thinking the mean man was responsible for all the evil in the world, so they believed that if he was gone, we would have rainbows and lollypops and unicorns everywhere. Just like at the southern border. The moment the mean man was out, the kids in cages disappeared and everybody’s problems just went away.
    But I said on one hand. On the other hand, I care enough to fight the pernicious left with everything I can. I will vote, contribute and march as long as I can so that someone in some history book will say that just like in Russia, there were some who stood up in opposition. And while empoisoned and punished, they lasted long enough to see SOME freedom come back.
    Tell me how wrong I am, and how far out my thinking is. Then tell me exactly when you predicted that a major school district in what was once a conservatives district would replace grading with “participation awards”.

• March 22, 2021 4:40 am

Perfectly put! Unfortunately it doesn’t matter how great your argument is to these people, you cannot reason with them.
      Somehow I missed the story about good attendance and behavior being racist but it does not surprise me. What does this tell us about how the left feels about non-white people…

5. Zip-a-Dee permalink
    March 22, 2021 10:26 am

Found this very interesting – Neatly done – the spirit realm: “Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?” What goes on in the unseen realm manifests in the physical world – Right Spirit = Life, Love & Truth (the Way)!