Video: Rep. Stark (D-CA) says Bush gets Amusement from People Being Blown Up

October 18, 2007

Check out this video of this congressman as he says Bush derives amusement from having people blown up. He also implies that we will not have enough children grow up to fight the war because of Bush’s veto of SCHIPS.

1. October 19, 2007 1:50 pm

Have you ever heard anything so unhinged in your life? What is wrong with these people, and a better question, who in their right mind elected these people into office?

I heard this sound clip on the radio yesterday and just about lost it. I couldn’t believe that an elected official, somebody charged with the well-being of this country, would say such things. It really is borderline mental illness. These people have grown so swollen with hatred that it is eating away their brains. If anybody else where to act like this they would be committed, yet instead of commitment papers these people are given the keys to the country.

There is something horribly, horribly wrong with this.

2. October 19, 2007 3:22 pm

I too knew I had to post this as soon as I found it. I just responded to a liberal in someone else’s comment section posting about this. I am beyond pissed. I am going to be calling on Monday and demanding that Stark resign. I’m not sure how much good it will do but this stuff is unacceptable.

I’m also sick of all the liberal lies about the SCHIP bill. I will be exposing those tomorrow. Can you tell I’m ticked?????????

3. October 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Arclightzero, this man has lost it, but the funny/sad part about it is that the more they sound deranged the more theleft eats it up.
    Dee, deep, cleansing breaths. 🙂 In all seriousness, this type of comment from an elected official does get the blood boiling. While your call to Stark’s office might not do all that much on it’s own, who knows, if everyone who feels the way we do keep calling his office it night accomplish something.

4. October 20, 2007 5:29 am

Yeah, you’re right, the lefties eat stuff like this up. But does that base really make up enough voters to elect a guy like this to office? If so, I’d like to know where this guy’s district is so I know where to never, ever visit.

5. October 20, 2007 2:05 pm

I hope not, I like to think that while the far left loves to hear this crap it drives the moderates away.

6. ElvisPresleythe4th permalink
    October 29, 2007 10:11 pm

Stark suffers from moonbatitis mpinkeyes :]

1. Nancy Pelosi Rebukes Rep. Stark for his Iraq War Comment « Wake Up America