My email to Barack Obama

July 26, 2011

While perusing the blogosphere this morning I came across a video posted at Bunkerville that I found to be quite interesting; it is a video of JFK espousing the need for tax cuts during a recession. Here is the video:

This is a position that Barack Obama agreed with when he broke his campaign promise and extended the Bush tax cuts declaring, “the last thing you want to do is raise taxes in the middle of a recession.”

A stunning reversal when you consider that while running for president he claimed that the Bush tax cuts were partially responsible for the recession:

Last night, during his speech, Barack Obama made it clear that he supports raising taxes while this recession is ongoing. It is clear that Barack Obama is a little confused; he simply doesn’t understand economics so he says whatever he feels his audience at that particular moment in time wants to hear. Because Barack Obama doesn’t understand economics I thought that it was quite possible that he has never heard JFK’s position on tax cuts, so I sent him a very short, but polite email this morning in the hopes of educating him.

Here is the contents of that email:

Last night during your speech on the debt ceiling you quoted President Reagan, while mentioning Presidents Clinton and George HW Bush, but for some strange reason you neglected to mention JFK. So I thought I would provide you with a video link to a speech JFK gave in 1963. You might find it interesting and informative.

I included the link to the JFK video posted above. As of yet I have not even received a confirmation that email was received and I am not expecting to receive a reply, but it I do you all will be the first to know.

1. July 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Good on ya, mate! He’ll probably need some one to translate the truth for him but I don’t think he has anyone in his administration that knows how to do that. Sigh!

• July 27, 2011 5:47 am

Thank you. He surrounded himself with people who think they same way he does so I think it is highly unlikely that anyone will be ablt to help him out.

2. July 26, 2011 10:55 pm

You DO realize? Obama is evil, wicked, intent on destroying America and STOOPID too…

That is a serious combination of dangerous…

• July 27, 2011 5:47 am

I do, and it sure is!

• July 27, 2011 8:56 pm

You nailed it Fred!

3. bunkerville permalink
    July 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Thanks for for the hat tip… I guess that is the last we will hear about Kennedy.

• July 27, 2011 5:48 am

You are welcome. We certainly won’t see this vide on the MSM anytime soon.

4. Cindy permalink
    July 26, 2011 11:17 pm

This should be sent to Fox news or the Blaze . Awesome job!!

• July 27, 2011 5:49 am

Thank you.

5. July 26, 2011 11:37 pm

The rate went from 90% to 70% under JFK. Well, right after him because it passed after he died.

6. July 27, 2011 2:30 am

The difference is that JFK didn’t want to destroy the economy and rebuild it with a graven socialist image.

• July 27, 2011 3:21 am

No he didn’t. That’s when Democrats were pro-free market and Marxism hadn’t invaded their party.

• July 27, 2011 5:50 am

It is amazing how much the Democrats have changed since JFK.

• July 27, 2011 5:49 am

Exactly!

7. Otis P. Driftwood permalink
    July 27, 2011 8:24 am

Two things –

1) Obama needs to listen to other people and hear differing ideas and opinions other than his own once in a blue moon. And give them serious consideration. Ain’t gonna happen.

2) JFK used the word “logic”. Obama had that word removed from the White House dictionary in Jan. 2009.

• July 27, 2011 2:48 pm

I guess you dont understand Barack Obama’s concept of compromise: demand that everyone else compromises until they agree with him. 🙂

8. July 27, 2011 8:58 pm

I had seen this over at Bunkerville. A short time back, the Dems used Reagan in an ad. They had to selectively edit to get what they want. With this, there was no editing.

• July 28, 2011 5:52 am

The Democrats are misrepresenting Reagan in that ad and they know it, but they do not care.

9. July 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Fred nailed it! The Democrats are the liars, ones who distort, and the ones spewing misinformation. Obama is a secular humanist, political opportunist schmuck!

10. toldya permalink
    July 29, 2011 6:25 am

I no longer use the term “recession” in discussions about the economy. I use “depression” and sometimes it raises some eye brows. The main difference between the great depression (then) and the greatest depression (now)? Food cards instead of soup lines. The statistics in comparison are very similar and may indicate a worse, and worsening, situation now than in the 30’s. We’re not seeing long lines of people waiting in line for food. We’re seeing long lines of people buying food at walmart (taxpayer money) via food cards. Not as much in the public eye today and it also gives the propaganda media wiggle room to skew public perception of the current crisis. Also, instead of waiting in line for food ONLY, the recipient class can now buy plasma screen TVs and video games with tax payer funds, thus disguising the severity of the current situation even more.

• July 29, 2011 6:48 am

What was the number released the other day? 80 million (I think) people receive some sort of government aid. There may not be a line outside of soup kitchens, but the government is still giving out free soup.

1. Blog News- Left and Right Views » My email to Barack Obama « America's Watchtower
  2. My email to Barack Obama « America's Watchtower | Barack Obama