Video: Honey, You Didn’t Build That

September 8, 2012

Below is a great video I found at Conservative Hideout which really sums up Barack Obama’s “you didn’t build that” comment, and yes, it is used in context to what Barack Obama actually meant to say.

Here it is:

1. September 8, 2012 7:38 pm

That’s good, actually great! A true insight to liberal thinking, or lack thereof! Stealing for sure!

• September 8, 2012 7:58 pm

Feel free, I stole it as well!

2. Sonny permalink
    September 8, 2012 7:53 pm

Gotta love this, unfortunately it’s not the dems watching it….. even if they did it’s still cliff lemming looming ahead…

• September 8, 2012 7:59 pm

It is true that Democrats aren’t watching this, but hopefully moderates and undecided voters are.

3. September 8, 2012 9:08 pm

Once I thought that I built the perfect banana split but now I know that I didn’t build it. But what I really want to know is who the hell built my kids treehouse since I now know I didn’t build it?

September 9, 2012 6:26 am

Let the Government worry about that, don’t you have more important things to do, like make more money to send to them so they can redistribute it? I mean really, you didn’t build that treehouse. Why would you even question it?

• September 11, 2012 7:47 am

Someone else had to import the hammer, nails, saw, drill bits and drill from China right? Someone else had to relocate their textile factory to China to make the shirt I wore while building that treehouse. And someone in China had to assemble the work boots I wore while building the treehouse someone else built, right??

• September 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Now you’re getting it!

• September 9, 2012 8:07 am

You had to buy the wood right? Somebody else cut down the tree and planed it. You had to get the wood home, somebody else built the road. Nope, you did not build that treehouse! 😉

4. MaddMedic permalink
    September 8, 2012 10:28 pm

Reblogged this on Freedom Is Just Another Word….

• September 9, 2012 8:08 am

Thank you again.

5. September 9, 2012 6:12 am

Reblogged this on The Grey Enigma.

• September 9, 2012 8:08 am

Thanks for spreading this “wealth” around.

6. September 9, 2012 9:36 am

Reblogged this on jeromeennis and commented:
    This was the Exact Same Message Obama Gave to Successful American Citizens, Small Business Owners and everybody else that has Prosptered based on their own hard work and intelligence, two Things that Obama and His Deadbeat Wife, Mooch-Elle do not possess.

• September 9, 2012 6:11 pm

Thanks for the reblog! The good part about this video is the left can’t fight it because while they defend Obama by saying he was talking about building roads this video also uses that against him. It was not using his words out of context.

7. September 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Amazing how believable something can be if you sound sincere.

• September 10, 2012 12:59 pm

That’s how Obama became president!