Hillary Clinton: ‘A Lying Compilation’

October 16, 2015

In a comment to a previous post Zip shared a video of several times Hillary Clinton has lied entitled Hillary Clinton: A Lying Compilation and I thought this short video deserved its own post so here it is. Enjoy:

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. petermc3 permalink
    October 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Since at a minimum half the american voters are intellectually vapid and incapable of critical thinking I still predict: Hillary 2016
    Chelsea 2024
    Malia 2032.

• October 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks, Peter, I just puked all over my laptop again… 😉

• petermc3 permalink
        October 16, 2015 7:59 pm

I’ve told you more than once Laura break out the lobster bib when reading my comments! 😄😄

• October 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Hahahahaha….hahahahaha…..

Snorted wine all over my laptop this time. 🙂

October 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Laura is just a “slow learner”, Peter, cut her some slack! 😉

• October 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Peter you are consistent. P.S. I don’t have any posts of yours in my filters, and I see one comment on the 13th. The NSA may be storing them before passing them on.

• petermc3 permalink
        October 16, 2015 9:50 pm

I thought the problem was solved when after doing the new password thing five times or so but again the past two days I couldn’t post. I’ll keep trying.

• October 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Peter, Disqus can cause problems sometimes. I set up a GMail and sometimes I have to use that or Twitter, then it goes back to working. Sorry for your trouble.

• October 17, 2015 6:35 am

I am with Laura, it still makes me ill thinking about that!

October 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Peter, it IS Friday night, can’t you at least try and lie to us tonight? 😉 As for Ms. Hillary, she should know that there are always cameras around if not phones with cameras and someone is watching. Guess we should ALL remember that in our daily lives….we are NOT alone anymore, you know? You did leave out Michelle Obama for President, Peter, any reason why?

• October 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Some are classifying the phone and intrusion into our homes, words, type, etc as an invasion not only on privacy but the 1st Amendment. They’re right! Little by little whittling down the Constitution in subtle but exacting ways – surgically cutting away – fastidiously.

• October 17, 2015 6:38 am

They just take a little more freedom at a time and people don’t even realize it because it is so gradual but one day they will wake up and wonder what happened. At that point all they have to do is look in the mirror…

• October 17, 2015 10:41 am

‘Wake up froggie in the hot water boiling on the stove!’ Anymore too Steve, looking in the mirror requires discernment and conscience – if those are ‘conformed to the new reality’ they won’t ‘see’ / realize any problem.

• petermc3 permalink
      October 16, 2015 8:19 pm

In between cameo appearances on KFC commercials she will be happy in her role of america’s angry black First Grandmother. Zero, the UN Secretary General will be ensconced in husManhatten penthouse where he can smoke a doobie without her nagging.

October 17, 2015 6:33 am

You know, I have that same opinion that Obama is wanting the UN Sec. Gen. position, well, at least it has been in the back of my mind….if he could do it while he is President, he would….but, that is not possible, I guess.

• October 17, 2015 6:41 am

I believe that is his goal as well!

• October 17, 2015 6:41 am

He just sees being President as a stepping stone to bigger things.

• October 17, 2015 6:36 am

We are not alone anymore Lou, that is for sure. There are cameras all over the place and everyone has a cellphone ready to go at a seconds notice. I just don’t think Hillary cares because she knows none of her voters care.

3. October 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Some might consider this mean-spirited Steve … exposing the truth. Thanks for passing it along! I don’t know about the ‘Enjoy’ part -ugh- BUT TRUTH none the less!

• October 17, 2015 6:43 am

Sometimes the truth hurts they say and I think if a person thinks using someones own words against them is mean-spirited I would say they just don’t want to admit what deep in their hearts they know is the truth.

• October 17, 2015 10:42 am

Right. So quit reminding them of something they don’t want to consider or thing about! 🙂

• October 17, 2015 2:24 pm

You are right, what was I thinking!? 🙂

4. October 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Reblogged this on Brittius.

• October 17, 2015 6:43 am

Thank you.

• October 17, 2015 11:13 am

You’re welcome.

5. MaddMedic permalink
    October 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Reblogged this on Freedom Is Just Another Word….

• October 17, 2015 6:44 am

Thank you.

6. October 17, 2015 3:17 am

• October 17, 2015 6:45 am

Thanks for sharing this! I don’t have time to watch the whole thing right now but I will try to.

October 17, 2015 6:53 am

OT, thought you might all like to read this. What starts in California usually picks up some speed across the country. This is not making me happy this morning…they just are not going to rest until they have control of what we can have!

• October 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Thanks for sharing this Lou and you are right, this will spread across the country, this is only the beginning!

8. October 17, 2015 6:56 pm

She makes me want to vomit and the idiots that support her as well.

9. October 17, 2015 6:58 pm

If you support Clinton, you should have to have a mental evaluation before voting.