Will Hillary Clinton nominate Barack Obama to the Supreme Court if she is elected President?

January 27, 2016

During a campaign event in Iowa Hillary Clinton was asked if she would nominate Barack Obama to the Supreme Court and this is how she answered:

At a campaign event in Iowa Tuesday, Mrs. Clinton told the crowd the next president may have to appoint up to three Supreme Court justices. When one attendee mentioned Mr. Obama as a contender, she seemed excited by the recommendation.

“Wow, what a great idea. No one has ever suggested that to me, I love that, wow,” Mrs. Clinton said. “He may have a few other things to do, but I tell you, that’s a great idea.

“I mean, he’s brilliant, he can set forth an argument and he was a law professor,” she added. “So he’s got all the credentials, but we would have to get a Democratic Senate to get him confirmed.”

Hillary Rodham Clinton That is a scary thought and one I hadn’t really thought about before, but it would be a perfect way for Barack Obama to continue to push his agenda after he leaves office even if it is at a more limited basis.

We know there is animosity between the Clinton’s and the Obama’s but is there enough animosity for her to abandon a chance to put an anti-second amendment radical on the bench?

Of course at this point in time she could not say no could she? Especially when the FBI appears ready to indict her in the email scandal and Barack Obama has the power to stop the indictment by “persuading” the Department of Injustice to not pursue the charges. Maybe a deal has already been struck between the two, and much like Lois Lerner used a plant at an event to admit wrongly targeting conservative groups, perhaps Hillary Clinton used a plant in the audience to float this idea. I certainly would not put anything past her.

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. January 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Yep, boil, boil, toad hair and lizard tongue, churning, churning such evil fun ..’ or something like that! I thought the powers that be were putting him in a grand-pooh UN chair. They’ll suck that skinny guy dry of life one way or another, doing their wills.

• January 27, 2016 8:16 pm

I also thought he would eventually be the head of the UN but this makes sense as well!

• January 27, 2016 10:29 pm

I don’t think the whole of that group even like him. But like Lou say, ‘who knows.’

• January 28, 2016 6:36 am

That could be true. Perhaps they find him as arrogant as we do.

January 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Do any of us really know WHAT is going on with Obama? I doubt that we are on the “need to know” list, so whatever we are assuming is true or maybe not….it’s all speculation. I do know that wherever Obama lands will not be in our favor! He is evil and guess we will find out in a year from now what we have in store for us.

• January 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Yep Lou, he’s one of the Globalist life chess pieces. But, they are known to ‘sacrifice’ some for the greater good of their plan. I suppose that goes for the Clintons too if they don’t toe the line.

• January 28, 2016 6:37 am

Hopefully he will just fade into the night but I think he has bigger plans.

• January 28, 2016 6:38 am

That’s right Zip, the pawn is the least valuable piece on the chess board but can be sacrificed for the end game. In that way the pawn can be very valuable!

2. petermc3 permalink
    January 27, 2016 8:15 pm

The flaw in her response is the need for a democrat majority Senate in order to confirm Chaka. A republican controlled Senate would fold faster than a cheap tripod camera. A black ex- UN Secretary General unconfirmed by the RINO’s would result in every big American city burning to the ground.

• January 27, 2016 8:17 pm

I agree! There will be enough RINOs left in the Senate to confirm him.

• January 27, 2016 8:46 pm

I would be surprised if the Senate didn’t go back to the Dems. More will feel the Bern and want more of it apparently.

• January 27, 2016 9:01 pm

If the popularity of Bernie Sanders is not being overestimated and he does well in the election I think it shows us the indoctrination of the young people is almost complete and if this is true the Democrats will take the Senate.

January 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Yep, that mush in most of their heads has been transformed into a big “D”. Hopefully there are enough parents that have seen it coming over the years and they have stepped in…but I know there are alot that will go along to get along…..guess we will see.

• January 28, 2016 6:40 am

I hope so Lou, but with both parents needing to work long hours in order to make ends meet I am afraid they have let the schools do most of the teaching these days.

3. January 27, 2016 9:12 pm

My skin crawled thinking about the possibility of BHO on the US Supreme Court under a Hillary presidency.

• January 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Same here!

January 27, 2016 9:34 pm

I can only imagine the damage that could be done…seems that Roberts can be swayed or bought…doesn’t matter which one it is…still turns out the same.
      However, I still think he has his sights set on the UN…the Supremes might just be a fall back for him if the other doesn’t work out….don’t you wish WE had such a dilemma?

• January 28, 2016 5:34 am

His primary objective is power. The UN would have more power on a global scale but would subject him to the dictators’ anger and probably assassination, while US Supreme Court is power nationaly without risk or removal.

• petermc3 permalink
        January 28, 2016 6:30 am

One objective of the left is to subject america to the whims off the UN. What better platform for the ex-Marxist POTUS now the UN Secretary General from which to push this agenda? And after doing so for the requisite time needed ascending to a seat on the SCOTUS to rule on the constitutionality. One thing for sure he will not be writing any majority of minority opinions himself anymore than he ever wrote a thesis during his university years while being moved up by unseen hands. Compared to this guy the Manchurian candidate was an all-american school boy.

• January 28, 2016 6:37 am

I personally believe that BHO purchased his degree and transcipts from a diploma mill; He’s too stupid.

• January 28, 2016 6:42 am

With the second amendment only hanging on by a 5-4 vote in Heller his nomination could turn the tide against the second amendment and then it will be all over. Maybe he can do both; after a stint on SCOTUS he can then head to the UN!

January 28, 2016 8:52 am

We are all just guessing what we think he will do….should be interesting to see what will happen. We know it will not be in our best interests, that is a given. The man wants America to fail, we have seen that from the start, hell, back when he was a Senator, you could tell, here in Illinois, what his intentions were….and STILL he was voted in. We all know WHY he was voted in and short of being called a “racist” I will leave that for you to know what I am saying. He didn’t have the qualifications then to be a Senator and he doesn’t have the qualifications to be President now, but that didn’t stop him, did it? I think he will get what ever position he wants, but the “powers that be” might have different plans for him.

• January 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Lou, whatever he decides to do in the future we can bet it will not be good! And I don’t think he will be like Bush and decide to just fade into the background.

January 28, 2016 9:52 pm

One thing about Bush, is he was not critical of Obama. No, I doubt that we will be rid of Obama in the future…he will keep coming back and haunting us!

4. Dr. Jeff permalink
    January 27, 2016 9:31 pm

I was having a nice breakfast until I read it.

I really can’t understand why someone as evil and arrogant as Hillary is as popular as she is. Trump as the anti Obama makes sense, but Hillary?

January 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Dr. J., I think it all boils down to the MEDIA propping her up so much. We are told what we should think and feel…maybe WE do not buy into it…but there is probably 70-80 percent of the country that will listen and since the MEDIA says it…then it must be true.

• January 28, 2016 6:43 am

I hope you were near the bathroom when you read it so shortly after eating!

5. January 28, 2016 4:14 am

I believe that if Obama is in the U.N., His first move will be against Israel, this will please and somehow unfied the region..When most of Countries will cheer, who will be left to give support to Israel?…It will be one more time alone facing everybody…

• January 28, 2016 6:44 am

I think you are most likely right about that SDL. Obama has shown a disdain for Israel while President but he hasn’t been able to do much, however as head of the UN…

• petermc3 permalink
        January 28, 2016 7:12 am

This video is one week shy of one year ago and the danger to and the blindness of a lazy uninterested america ihad gotten even worse. Just like the words, the warnings of the very few other prominent Americans speaking out for the truth, Ms Pirro is doing little more than pissing into the wind. While some of my neighbors here in northern Bergen County, NJ spew their hatred for the Jewish population in my neighborhood ( I live 1/4 mile from a local synogogue), I remind these pinko self hating liberals with their Bernie and Hillary lawn signs that I know of no Jew who wants to convert me to their religion under pain of death. Once again quoting the great Dr Michael Savage, “Liberalism is a mental disorder.”

January 28, 2016 8:47 am

You gotta love Dr. Savage, he says what he feels and usually he is spot on.

January 28, 2016 8:47 am

Yep, SDL, he hates Israel, that is apparent…he would like nothing more than to be in a position to take them out. Goes to show how evil the man is.

• January 28, 2016 9:36 pm

You never know. Not that Israel would ever do anything, the whole world knows how timid they are, but, I feel certain “accidnets” occur, every now and then, that become the fodder of conspiracy theorists, yet are never substantiated. תן וורצר ברית מילה.

1. Will Hillary Clinton nominate Barack Obama to the Supreme Court if she is elected President? | Rifleman III Journal