Joy Behar calls Bill Clinton’s alleged rape victims ‘tramps’

October 10, 2016

The media is in full spin mode after last night’s debate. First a Washington Post writer found it suspicious that Donald Trump used female pronouns when referencing Hillary Clinton and now Joy Behar is suggesting that Bill Clinton’s alleged rape victims were nothing but “tramps.”

Here is what she had to say:

During a discussion of the Clinton accusers who attended Sunday’s presidential debate on Monday’s broadcast of ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested that Democrat presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could have said, “I would like to apologize to those tramps that have slept with my husband.”

Behar stated, that “maybe” Hillary could have said, “I would like to apologize to those tramps that have slept with my husband.”

Whatever happened to not blaming the victim? Oh yeah, that went out the window when Hillary Clinton once defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl by saying the victim fantasized about having sex with an older man…

I guess Joy Behar missed Hillary Clinton’s admonition on her website that all victims deserved to be heard and believed, but I suppose that is not surprising because the former Secretary of State removed this admonition from her website

Hillary Clinton also said to rape victims, “don’t let anyone silence your voice” but what is Joy Behar doing here if she is not trying to silence them through intimidation and humiliation? I guess Joy Behar missed that part as well.

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. October 10, 2016 7:45 pm

The hypocrisy is stunning. Sad day for America and our Democracy.

• October 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Stunning but not surprising…

2. October 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Yep, whatever it takes! Those who ‘like’ the Dynasty’s (Clinton’s / Bush’s) turn a blind eye to the the reality of the evils they bring in upon this nation.
    What’s in a last name? born William Jefferson Blythe III …
    No one is who they appear to be, so saying what the people want to hear and believe is what they say. A blindness, like a veil, over the socially conditioned masses to believe the lies and reject the truths – labeling them mean-spirited, wrong, crazy talk or extremist!
    The ‘rigged reality’.

• October 11, 2016 5:28 am

That’s right Zip, they create the reality they want by conditioning the people through fear and intimidation. A “rigged reality” is a great way to put it.

• October 11, 2016 11:13 pm

I can’t take credit for the ‘rigged reality’ phrase I caught it on Russianvids ‘Freemasonry & The Diamond Brotherhood’. You might enjoy checking out his utube site – has some interesting things I think. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTrZJrLbsoN171bMFQKN5Xw/videos

• October 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Thanks for the link, there are a ton of videos there for me to check out!

3. MaddMedic permalink
    October 11, 2016 12:20 am

Reblogged this on Freedom Is Just Another Word… and commented:
    Bayhard should know.

• October 11, 2016 5:26 am

Thanks for the reblog.

4. petermc3 permalink
    October 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Rape is something this cottage cheesed thighs old lesbo hag will never enjoy lest Whoopi or Rosie go down the Y for a box lunch.(Excuse me, I have to go vomit now.)

• October 14, 2016 5:24 am

Yeah, that was an image I didn’t need to see!

1. Joy Behar calls Bill Clinton’s alleged rape victims ‘tramps’ |