Sunday, December 18th open thread: ‘Hypnotize’

December 18, 2016

open-thread Here is the open thread for Sunday, December 18th. Please feel free to post links to interesting articles and to discuss whatever issues arise during the course of the day. Nothing is off-topic here.

Last week  we discussed 8 stories, did you miss any of them? If so there is an easy way to make sure it does not happen again. I understand that all of you are busy and cannot always find the time to check the blog for updates so why not subscribe to America’s Watchtower and receive email updates whenever I write a new post? That is the easiest way to follow the blog to ensure you never miss another post.

In addition to subscribing you can also follow America’s Watchtower on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on the right. But you will get more than that for I often post links to articles I probably will not be writing about so it is a great way to keep up with what is happening.

The Twitter widget in the sidebar is fully interactive. This widget updates my tweets in real time and allows you to respond to or retweet my tweets right from the blog. It also allows you to tweet me right from America’s Watchtower. How cool is that! If you do not have a Twitter account what better reason do you need to sign up for one!

Here is System of a Down performing “Hypnotize” live last year.

frui diem

1. December 18, 2016 9:21 am

• December 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Haven’t heard him for a while! Interesting vid Swiss!
      Today they’re constructing realities within a reality within an illusion!
      Like a plastic veil over the inner quarters, which one day will be split apart.

• December 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Helllo Zip 🙂 (Thinking Of The Veil Of The Temple Cracking Down)
        But Here Shut Down, Leaving The Matrix, Where The Dream Within A Dream Is The Only Hope For Sanity As Your Dreams Are Under Control, Suggested To You By Your Tv. Must Be Something Else, An Alternative To All Those, You Know Jesus Who Spend 40 Days With All Sorts Of Appealing Advertising ..Could Have Been Owner Of A Large Network, He Didn’t Buy Into It And Kept HIS “Dream” HIS Line.. (The Way The Truth And The Life)

• December 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Thanks for sharing SDL!

• December 19, 2016 6:23 am

Very interesting, thanks for sharing it!

• December 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Interesting Swiss. That veil ripped from top to bottom was thick and beautifully woven – 5 layers notched together. What gets me is when the presence of God left that most Holy place (made Holy only by His Presence) the Jewish priest didn’t tell the people He’d left the building! Like your vid showing viruses and such, that goes on inside of the mind and soul of people too! If God’s Spirit isn’t renewing our thinking and clearing out the junk and sin-text we are just programmed vessels at the mercy of whatever’s placed in us. Why these verses are so Life Giving: John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
      John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
      In His Image: 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
      Keeping dreams from becoming nightmares!

• December 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Love that last one Zip and I think that is what is happening today. I know you have mentioned that before and I think you are right on.

2. petermac3 permalink
    December 18, 2016 11:33 am

Being the romantic old fart I am “Hypnotize” immediately brings to mind the Linda Jones song of the same name from 1963.

• December 19, 2016 6:24 am

Can’t say I remember that one either Peter… 😉

3. December 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Just noticed on Zero Hedge Are You A Deplorable? I’m not going to waste my time reading what the polluted of this world are ‘re-defining’ another word to ‘re-socialize and condition’ the masses to their way of thinking!! Bunch of sickos – who CARES what they think? Problem is too few are conscious to even ask or consider that question! Numb and in the dark – just the way the criminal elites want them to be so they can have their own cesspool way with the world.

• December 19, 2016 7:49 pm

I guess the only reason why we should care what they think is because they are trying to influence the young. It is good to know what they are up to!

• December 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Yes, but better if they’re taken out of power and influencing position – which is happening with some already since the slime pool is being drained! I know what you mean though Steve. Keep you enemy close, to keep eyes on them.
        I notice fraud pres is leaving and saddened that the masses are GLAD to see him go. He got in on fraud and I pray that Trump takes him to court on it – orange suits for all them via Gitmo!

• December 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Slowly but surely we are getting rid of them but it will take a long time. This could be a good start!

4. December 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Does anyone else find it odd that an ambassador was shot multiple times and was killed and yet there is not a drop of blood to be seen…

• December 20, 2016 5:54 am

…Because Vodka As No Color ??!