Latest New Hampshire poll (09/19/14) shows Scott Brown ahead of Jeanne Shaheen

September 19, 2014

A new New Hampshire poll is out so I thought I would give you a quick update before I head out to work this morning. This poll shows Scott Brown in the lead over Jeanne Shaheen for the first time.

A Republican polling firm has Republican U.S. Senate challenger Scott Brown narrowly ahead of Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen in a survey conducted Sept. 15 and 16 of 550 “active” New Hampshire voters.

Vox Populi Polling said Brown leads Shaheen, 47 to 43 percent. Click here for the poll results.

As you can see above, this is a Republican polling firm so take it for what it is worth. However this poll showed Scott brown trailing Jeanne Shaheen back in May by a margin of 47-35%. So if the agency used the same criteria when conducting the two polls it at least shows us the race is getting closer.

1. September 19, 2014 7:04 am

If he can keep both feet out of his mouth he may have a shot at pulling this off?

• September 19, 2014 6:58 pm

I don’t know if he can pull it off but I do think it is going to be closer than people think.

2. September 19, 2014 10:22 am

If the Conservatives can manage to hold the noses 🙂

• September 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Are you aiming that comment at me? 😉 I am trying hard to like him, and you did give me the one reason why I should vote for him–the judges.

• September 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Should the R’s take both houses and and still approve Zero’s SCOTUS nominees we can kiss our collective asses goodbye.

• September 20, 2014 7:10 am

That is very true and didn’t Brown say he would have voted in favor of Sotomayor at one point?

3. Bruce permalink
    September 19, 2014 12:44 pm

If it gets “dingy Harry” out, then it can’t be too bad can it?

4. September 20, 2014 12:41 pm

I still have a hard time with the idea that the good voters of New Hampshire would vote for a carpetbagger. I know I asked at the time, but it’s strange that they couldn’t find a conservative champion from among their own citizens to carry their banner.

At any rate, take good care and may God bless us all!

TGY

• September 20, 2014 8:33 pm

I think there are two reasons why people voted for Brown in the primary and a reason why we couldn’t find a conservative from NH. First, there were conservatives who waited for Brown to make a decision and once he entered the race they decided not to run. And second, Brown had the money from the establishment and whether we like it or not that is all that matters.
      There are many people upset about the carpetbagging, and you know I am one of them, but the question is will they stay home. I think many will but will it be enough to cost him a chance? I do not know. There is a devastating commercial running against him which says Massachusetts does not need a third Senator. I think this will hurt him, especially with NH conservative who literally despise Massachusetts politics.

• September 20, 2014 8:38 pm

I cant vote for any of the bastards any longer, then I would be guilty of copeability for all the lies and theifery this gov has done to the nation and abroad

• Mike Smith permalink
      September 25, 2014 7:58 am

Yet who was a more foreign carpetbagger than Shaheen? Brown has some family history in the region and he hails from over the border, not California! Not that I’m wild about this rino, either(I’m from Mass., formerly N.H.)

1. Latest New Hampshire poll (10/14/14) shows Scott Brown with a one point lead over Jeanne Shaheen | America's Watchtower