New poll shows Ben Carson ahead of Donald Trump

October 3, 2015

A new IBD/TIPP poll has been released and it is the first poll in ages in which Donald Trump is not in the lead, that distinction belongs to Ben Carson. Here is more:

The nationwide survey found that 24% of Republicans back Carson, compared with 17% who say they support Trump.

Marco Rubio came in third with 11% and Carly Fiorina fourth at 9%. Jeb Bush, once considered a prohibitive favorite, ranked fifth with just 8% support, which was a point lower than those who say they are still undecided.

Take this poll for what it is worth because it is a national poll and we do not have a national election (at least not yet) but I find it interesting because it might show us that Donald Trump’s support has plateaued. Of course many people, myself included, have been predicting Donald Trump’s support would eventually dwindle and to this point we have been proven wrong time and time again so I am not going to make the prediction again here. It does bear watching over the next dew weeks to see if the trend continues or if this is an anomaly.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

1. October 3, 2015 9:13 am

None of the above….

• October 3, 2015 3:12 pm

I am pretty much feeling the same way right now.

• October 3, 2015 3:20 pm

😦

2. petermc3 permalink
    October 3, 2015 5:09 pm

Trump’s shooting from the hip inarticulateness may be catching up with him. I believe I have heard his handlers are democrat operatives. Could there be a ni__er in the woodpile or the sabotaging of his primary run his own handiwork? Hmmm…

• October 4, 2015 6:51 am

Well, I have been of the belief that he is working for the Democrats in an attempt to bring down the Republicans and get Hillary elected.

3. October 3, 2015 7:42 pm

Oh boy is all I can come up with!

1. New poll shows Ben Carson with six point lead over Donald Trump | America's Watchtower