Republican debate open thread

January 28, 2016

Tonight there is yet another Republican debate so I have decided to put up an open thread in case anyone is interested in posting their thoughts on it. I will not be watching it but not because Donald Trump is boycotting it, but rather because I already know who I will be voting for in a couple of weeks and The Blacklist is on tonight.

If I find anything to be noteworthy I will most likely write about it tomorrow.

debate

1. January 28, 2016 9:55 pm

The only way that I would watch it tonight, would be if Megyn showed up with Botox lips.

January 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Will let someone else take the hit on this one…I am listening to music! Well, that and cleaning out drawers, figured that was more constructive than listening or watching the debate!

• January 29, 2016 6:25 am

Good for you too! I think at this point we have probably have all decided who we are going to vote for so why waste any more of our time?

2. January 29, 2016 4:13 am

Blacklist, Debate, Ghost Town, May Be Something Special…

January 29, 2016 10:03 am

Liked both of them, thanks SDL!

• January 30, 2016 4:24 am

For SKA fan, The Specials are a must Lou…
        But I did put as Steve picture where the podium is empty…Ghost Town and thinking is realy a change when they debate…(I looked at some of them) and didn’t been lift up by it. It’s like a meeting of the Five Families…so the Gangsters song.

January 30, 2016 9:38 am

There is just alot of “in party” arguing going on, SDL! It never seems to happen on the Democratic side. The Republicans are changing closer to what the Democrats are. We have a few in office that are trying to fight it, but they are losing. As a Conservative, it is upsetting to put people in office that tell me one thing and do another thing. The parties have pretty much blended together.
        As for watching the Debates, I have given up on that, it is a SHOW, at best. I do not believe that what they tell us they will do, will ever see the light of day if they make it into the Presidency. So, there are alot of us that are disgusted, fed up and let down.
        Hope you are well. Did your lung issue subside?

• January 30, 2016 7:29 pm

I have given up on the debates as well, they do not add anything and we know where all the candidates stand already. The debates are just sessions used to get the candidates fighting each other and I have better things to do them watch them at this point.

• January 31, 2016 5:42 am

Lou, my lung will never come back, if its moved its for the worst. I have respiratory difficulties…but that don’t stop me from a cigaret..funny that this has nothing to do with tobacco, but drowning from the inside…I don’t want pity, I had a life better that I could imagine..right time right place right people been very often in my life…may be a bit like here…. 🙂

The Cure – The drowning man I finaly understand this song 😉

3. petermc3 permalink
    January 29, 2016 10:06 am

Good work SDL. Both very listenable.

January 29, 2016 10:50 am

I listen to Joe Walsh (no, Steve not THAT one), he is on AM560 radio in Chicago from 5-7 pm….sometimes I cannot catch him, so listen to his POD cast. Here is the link, if you click on the LISTEN at the top and scroll down, you can catch any of his nightly talks.
    I also listen to Red Eye Radio at night, The Savage Nation, http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php and Mark Levin, http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/….much better than the tube.

• January 29, 2016 8:17 pm

I have not listened to him before so I will have to check him out. Out of the big three (Rush, Hannity, and Levin) Levin is the only one I believe is not in it just for the money and he above the others is the only one I believe has a true grasp on the Constitution.

January 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Yep. that is why I listen to Levin. Joe Walsh would be someone you would like, as well. He was a former congressman for 1 term out in DC, so he knows how things work out there. He tells things like they are, think you would like him. I know alot of people do not like Michael Savage, but to me, he calls it straight, too.

January 29, 2016 11:04 am

SDL, this one is for YOU! It has no meaning and it has no reason to be posted…I am doing it just because:

• January 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Hello Not Much Time But ….

January 29, 2016 2:49 pm